Mirage runes

zealex.9410

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

condi damage -> okay sure whatevertoughness -> ehhhh would prefer an offensive stat if our traits are so defensive focusedheal proc -> oh okay it's runes of the defender but not good

probably just gonna use spellbreaker runes for power builds and one of the old mainstays for condi i guess.

The toughness as well makes it rather boring imo. These look really lazy. Id like power instead of toughness for some hybrid action.> @Curunen.8729 said:

Soulbeast and Weaver runes look sick though (if Soulbeast works with Illusions as pets).

the toughtness imo is bad should have been power

Depends entirely on the heal at the end and the state Mirage ends up being in.

IF

• Mirage is a decent wvw roaming damage build which brings baseline high damage and defencesAND
  • the heal is very decent and those 20s cooldown are justifed

it might make for a nice roaming bunker build for wvw. Renegade and Soulbeast look way better though on paper.

@zealex.9410 said:The toughness as well makes it rather boring imo. These look really lazy. Id like power instead of toughness for some hybrid action.> @Curunen.8729 said:

Soulbeast and Weaver runes look sick though (if Soulbeast works with Illusions as pets).

Sure that part of Soulbeast runes is weird, but the rest of it looks good.

Weaver could be amazing (assuming hybrid build) with Sword Ambush = on demand barrier.

@Curunen.8729 said:

@zealex.9410 said:The toughness as well makes it rather boring imo. These look really lazy. Id like power instead of toughness for some hybrid action.> @Curunen.8729 said:

Weaver could be amazing (assuming hybrid build) with Sword Ambush = on demand barrier.

I mean the toughtness part is the only thing looking wierd on the mirage runes (depending if the heal is decent)

@zealex.9410 said:

@Curunen.8729 said:

I mean the toughtness part is the only thing looking wierd on the runes (depending if the heal is decent)

I'm not talking about Mirage runes anyway - my post was only about Soulbeast and Weaver runes. ;)

I actually like the mirage rune...just: why is there a cooldown...i mean: we can evade 2 times and then we need to wait for regenerating Endurance....so we already have some sort of Cooldown...i really hope they take away the Cooldown from the 6th stat.... other way there is the rune of the undead wich i really like for mirage and it has no Cooldown on the 6th stat (dont get away from the heal when you evade, that is a pretty cool idea).

but i really like the concept of the mirage and can not wait to see the changes....in one of the last stress test postings they said they have made a couple of changes to the new elite specs but they have not implemented it into the stress test since they are still working on it, so that we see them the first time when PoF will be released.

Now i am some sort of hyped for PoF (and still hoping that they allow us to move when using sword 2....and maybe they read the Small staff rwork suggestion thread), but well we will see what PoF will bring to us...also i can not wait to get my hands on the skimmer, it is my favorite.......8 days...oh that seems soooo long.....

@Curunen.8729 said:

@zealex.9410 said:

@Curunen.8729 said:

I mean the toughtness part is the only thing looking wierd on the runes (depending if the heal is decent)

I'm not talking about Mirage runes anyway - my post was only about Soulbeast and Weaver runes. ;)

yeah haha my bad

@Hibiskus.8294 said:I actually like the mirage rune...just: why is there a cooldown...i mean: we can evade 2 times and then we need to wait for regenerating Endurance....so we already have some sort of Cooldown...i really hope they take away the Cooldown from the 6th stat.... other way there is the rune of the undead wich i really like for mirage and it has no Cooldown on the 6th stat (dont get away from the heal when you evade, that is a pretty cool idea).

but i really like the concept of the mirage and can not wait to see the changes....in one of the last stress test postings they said they have made a couple of changes to the new elite specs but they have not implemented it into the stress test since they are still working on it, so that we see them the first time when PoF will be released.

Now i am some sort of hyped for PoF (and still hoping that they allow us to move when using sword 2....and maybe they read the Small staff rwork suggestion thread), but well we will see what PoF will bring to us...also i can not wait to get my hands on the skimmer, it is my favorite.......8 days...oh that seems soooo long.....

Id assume that evade woulda ply to mirage cloack as well as blur

@Curunen.8729 said:

If you take chaos/illusions you can have phase retreat on a 6sec CD as a leap finisher, without fiddling around with the finnicky mirage cloak mechanic that mirage brings. That's a lot of uptime on barrier just from staff, not to mention iLeap/swap, and sword ambush if you do take mirage.

@OriOri.8724 said:

@Curunen.8729 said:

If you take chaos/illusions you can have phase retreat on a 6sec CD as a leap finisher, without fiddling around with the finnicky mirage cloak mechanic that mirage brings. That's a lot of uptime on barrier just from staff, not to mention iLeap/swap, and sword ambush if you do take mirage.

Just go chrono and take the heal well and some other well for alacrity upkeep and you'll be pumping out barriers nonstop. Way better than the heal.

@Hibiskus.8294 said:I actually like the mirage rune...just: why is there a cooldown...i mean: we can evade 2 times and then we need to wait for regenerating Endurance....so we already have some sort of Cooldown...i really hope they take away the Cooldown from the 6th stat.... other way there is the rune of the undead wich i really like for mirage and it has no Cooldown on the 6th stat (dont get away from the heal when you evade, that is a pretty cool idea).

If the heal is strong, w/o internal CD, daredevil can abuse it to make it potentially OP.

@Pyroatheist.9031 said:

@OriOri.8724 said:

@Curunen.8729 said:

Just go chrono and take the heal well and some other well for alacrity upkeep and you'll be pumping out barriers nonstop. Way better than the heal.

Yea, taking chrono with it will far outperform mirage. Fuck tons of barrier

Oh that's sad. If i get like 50 dmg from a bleeding or something and then do an aggressiv ambush, i'm gonna waste the 20 sec heal...I hoped for "+ to all Stats" and an activation on Elite.

Well im gonna use Krait for WvW, am not interested in movespeed boni, and the elite synergy is nice when taking Jaunt

Archived