Shattered Observatory Fractals

THUMBS UPSo much to share; sometimes it is so depressing to contain it knowing that when the mug do not have the capacity to handle more, it will shatter.To protect the mug, sacrificing joy is a necessity.When knowledge is butchered into ideas; harvesting its ramifications can only be set right by watching it start all over.

@XIIIBlade.6574 said:THUMBS UPSo much to share; sometimes it is so depressing to contain it knowing that when the mug do not have the capacity to handle more, it will shatter.To protect the mug, sacrificing joy is a necessity.When knowledge is butchered into ideas; harvesting its ramifications can only be set right by watching it start all over.

Share those shrooms with me.

• 3 weeks later...

I think what he means is that a lot of the fractal runners(who don't raid) find the fractal to difficult or better said it jumps over a whole difficulty level and he enjoys it.To call them mugs is not nice of him.

Means on T1 it feel like a middle to end T2 fractal , one T2 like a T3 middle to end fractal and so on.

We had a similar problem with the nightmare fractal at the beginning but the people adapted to it but at the moment I don't see this with this fractal happening.More like frustration that is every second day daily at the moment. It sure is rewarding when you can run through it but only if you.

I personally run T3 fractals with random groups without TS or heal it is just what I see. To be fair from my perspective Arena.Net have to expand sooner or later the whole fractal level system to a T5 because they add all those new fractals. In so far he can keep his super hard mode fractal.

@Fallesafe.5932 said:

@XIIIBlade.6574 said:
THUMBS UP
So much to share; sometimes it is so depressing to contain it knowing that when the mug do not have the capacity to handle more, it will shatter.To protect the mug, sacrificing joy is a necessity.When knowledge is butchered into ideas; harvesting its ramifications can only be set right by watching it start all over.

Share those shrooms with me.

I´m a simple man.. I laughed so hard at this.

Archived