[NA][NSP] Returning player lfg

Crimzon Misery.1068

Coming back from a long break on a new account and looking for a decent sized (30+) close group of people with an active player base who don't minding helping out someone who is learning/relearning the game. Planning on getting back into WvW but don't mind doing PvP or PvE stuff also. I'm on NSP right now but don't really mind switching if I find a guild and someone reminds me how to. I'm in eastern timezone so having people around there would be good.

Hallo~

Consider joining Phantom Moon [PM]. We are a guild compromised of 40-60 people (ranges due to recruitment) with an average of 5-15 online on good days. We are a casual PvX (heavily PvE) guild that tries to surround one common goal while playing: having fun. While we can be a quiet bunch, we do try to recruit more potential family members to our guild to play the game we all enjoy the most. We do require 100% representation across all characters, and to join our Discord server. We surround our guild events mainly on the weekends, so that could be a plus for you being a weekend-only.

I encourage you to check out our official recruitment thread for lingering questions you may have. https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/777/phantom-moon-pm-na-darkhaven/p1

If you have any questions, do contact me either through the forums or in-game (if I am not online when you message, give me up to 24hrs to respond, as I do not keep the forums up all the time).

Archived