LF a mature, lively PvX(?) guild, late NA — Guild Wars 2 Forums

LF a mature, lively PvX(?) guild, late NA

I'm looking for a new guild, as my current guilds are not really meeting some of my needs. Could we be a match?

I'm a dedicated long-term player (since launch). I'm on Tarnished Coast, and I play most nights from about 10:30 PM to 12:30 PM US Central time (sometimes a bit later on weekends).

I actively WvW, but I am not looking for this guild for that (there aren't many WvW guilds left on TC and none of them raid when I play). If you happen to be on or move to TC I will respond to rally calls when I'm on and participate in WvW events when I can. I'm not interested in changing servers.

I would describe myself as "semi-hardcore" in that I am knowledgable and experienced and play most every day, but I am not able to agree to rigid times for raid groups etc.

I am looking for this guild for primarily social reasons. My current guilds have few people on when I play, and guild chat has dwindled to nonexistence even when there are many people on. I am looking for a guild of respectful, mature, fun adults (I'm 30+) who are active during my play hours. Helping each other with things, discussing the game, shooting the ... (I don't want that replaced with "kitten" XD ...)

In-game I'm down for whatever. I PvP at an acceptable level (usually mid-gold during seasons). Willing to participate in raids during my play time if there's patience and teaching. Can do T4s or anything else standard PvE. I already explained WvW above. I particularly love and am good at activities such as Keg Brawl and Snowball Mayhem. Hoping for guild missions during my active hours.

I won't 100% rep, primarily because in WvW I use my personal guild for claiming and upgrading. Also I make a lot of use of my guild storage. But I will rep any time I do anything with other guild members. I can use voice comms for events if needed but prefer guild chat for everyday casual interaction.

I guess that's about it. Respond here or send me mail if you know a guild I should check out! Thanks in advance!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.