Unhindered Combatant change

Theandil.6045

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, did they "fix" the dismounting problem? Because I didn't see that. Whenever a Daredevil and/or Trickery thief dismounts in ANY way shape or form (attack, knocked off, or normal dismount), it empties one endurance bar and three initiative. If Unhindered Combatant stops our endurance regen and we're in combat with some of those conditions it breaks, it will hurt us greatly. We have two dodges instead of one.

I heard it was technically not a bug because it had to do with the Mount not recognizing the traits or something and just restoring as to what was normal.

Howerer, I have noted it here--a long time ago.

I'm actually really kitten pissed about unhindered and bandit defense. Probably the two core features of my power d/d build that actually let me not get instantly blown up by other classes. You're already at a huge disadvantage just for logging into a thief, lets make them even EASIER to kill because they're not squishy or useless enough already.

@AegisRunestone.8672 said:So, did they "fix" the dismounting problem? Because I didn't see that. Whenever a Daredevil and/or Trickery thief dismounts in ANY way shape or form (attack, knocked off, or normal dismount), it empties one endurance bar and three initiative. If Unhindered Combatant stops our endurance regen and we're in combat with some of those conditions it breaks, it will hurt us greatly. We have two dodges instead of one.

I heard it was technically not a bug because it had to do with the Mount not recognizing the traits or something and just restoring as to what was normal.

Howerer, I have noted it here--a long time ago.

It is a bug. They need to fix their game. Not cop out of it using the mounts are a transformation argument.

"The elite spec specifically designed for high mobility was too good at high mobility and made our new crappy elite spec look bad so have 4 secs of no endurance regen in basically every fight"

Shocking but predictable. No way to make their ridiculous Sniper idea work so they couldnt leave Daredevil alone for lack of options.

Im not shelfing my Thief but time to not pvp for a while. Im not dealing with this change in the current condispam sh*tfest meta

UC is basically a death trap in PvP due to the amount of movement related conditions flying around. They literally wanted thieves to stop using the trait, without making it obvious. They have done this before; for those who played GW1, they remember Smiter's Boon.

@Asur.9178 said:UC is basically a death trap in PvP due to the amount of movement related conditions flying around. They literally wanted thieves to stop using the trait, without making it obvious. They have done this before; for those who played GW1, they remember Smiter's Boon.

That was my first thought. And 4 seconds is crazy high.

@Sakorath.8910 said:

@AegisRunestone.8672 said:So, did they "fix" the dismounting problem? Because I didn't see that. Whenever a Daredevil and/or Trickery thief dismounts in ANY way shape or form (attack, knocked off, or normal dismount), it empties one endurance bar and three initiative. If Unhindered Combatant stops our endurance regen and we're in combat with some of those conditions it breaks, it will hurt us greatly. We have two dodges instead of one.

Howerer,

It is a bug. They need to fix their game. Not cop out of it using the mounts are a transformation argument.

I personally always thought it was. I was told it wasn't by another poster, but regardless, yes, it should be fixed. Hence, why I reported it.

Archived