Balance stance nerfed revert it back in WvW, here is why you should do it.

Hitman.5829

A warrior is a front line fighter, having less stability in zerg fights makes the warrior a rag doll and It just encourages more of the pirate ship wars in WvW.I could care less about what you do to the warrior in PvP, but please don't nerf the warrior balance stance in WvW because it is much needed for zerg fights of 60 vs 60 vs 60.reconsider reverting the change in WvW, i don't care if you nerf warrior to being useless in PvP but don't make him useless in WvW by giving warrior less stability to sustain in zerg fights.

@nicknamenick.2437 said:You now get 2 stability every sec!

Before it was 2 stability every 3sec...

so this change made it better in 60vs60..

But it was on a 10 second total, now its 5 seconds and you know zerg fights take much longer than 5 seconds. 10 seconds was enough time to survive the push, now, 5 seconds is not enough time to survive the push.

I consider this a positive change. Getting the stab every second makes it much more useful in zerg fights. This allows it to be used to ensure getting off a bubble or banner and in hot zones. If you aren't getting any other source of stab from your parties, kick your commander or lieutenant in a delicate place. 5 seconds is enough time to support a push, just not enough to do mindless melee balling when you're poorly comped.

@Hitman.5829 said:

But it was on a 10 second total, now its 5 seconds and you know zerg fights take much longer than 5 seconds. 10 seconds was enough time to survive the push, now, 5 seconds is not enough time to survive the push.

You still got Shield block, dodges, GS 3 evade, stability from FC, among other things. Assuming you mean survive pushing in yourself and not survive when oter people push.

@SWI.4127 said:

@Hitman.5829 said:

You still got Shield block, dodges, GS 3 evade, stability from FC, among other things. Assuming you mean survive pushing in yourself and not survive when oter people push.

Well SOMEBODY has to push and it sure as hell isn't going to be half of these chicken commanders. Nope, they're just going to sit around pirate shipping...which wouldn't suck as bad if warrior range wasn't in such a sorry state. Our range is in worse shape than the nerfs that they gave us yesterday.

@Red Haired Savage.5430 said:

Well SOMEBODY has to push and it sure as hell isn't going to be half of these chicken commanders. Nope, they're just going to sit around pirate shipping...which wouldn't suck as bad if warrior range wasn't in such a sorry state. Our range is in worse shape than the nerfs that they gave us yesterday.

Yeah I feel that. Sooo boring when everyone is just strafing back and forth at 1500 range for 10 minutes and you can do literally nothing. Oh wait you can throw your greatsword out of frustration and hit nothing lmao. The sad thing is people are still calling for more SB nerfs. People won't stop complaining until you can only play Guard/Necro/Ele/Rev again.

The good news is once you do push, SB is so fun to just go HAM with.

@SWI.4127 said:

Yeah I feel that. Sooo boring when everyone is just strafing back and forth at 1500 range for 10 minutes and you can do literally nothing. Oh wait you can throw your greatsword out of frustration and hit nothing lmao. The sad thing is people are still calling for more SB nerfs. People won't stop complaining until you can only play Guard/Necro/Ele/Rev again.

The good news is once you do push, SB is so fun to just go HAM with.

Very true, hammer has always been fun for me. And yup the fun of throwing our slowwwwwww GS and hitting nothing or having it hit a reflect and crippling your own allies.

@"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:Well SOMEBODY has to push and it sure as hell isn't going to be half of these chicken commanders. Nope, they're just going to sit around pirate shipping...which wouldn't suck as bad if warrior range wasn't in such a sorry state. Our range is in worse shape than the nerfs that they gave us yesterday.

Yesterday, I was on a map with a commander I didn't know, his name was pretty funny, meant something like "I'm not a chicken and I'll go in", and that was exactly what he was doing. We wiped many zergs which greatly outnumbered us, and it was a super fun time.

It may be some inappropriate nostalgy, but I really feel current commanders lack the wisdom of commanders of the past, and don't know **** about creating and seizing momentum. When I go on the server teamspeak (rarely now), this becomes even more obvious. The guys are nice, sometimes rage a bit, more often joke a lot, but they don't really know how to fight.

@Elegie.3620 said:

@"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:Well SOMEBODY has to push and it sure as hell isn't going to be half of these chicken commanders. Nope, they're just going to sit around pirate shipping...which wouldn't suck as bad if warrior range wasn't in such a sorry state. Our range is in worse shape than the nerfs that they gave us yesterday.

Yesterday, I was on a map with a commander I didn't know, his name was pretty funny, meant something like "I'm not a chicken and I'll go in", and that was exactly what he was doing. We wiped many zergs which greatly outnumbered us, and it was a super fun time.

It may be some inappropriate nostalgy, but I really feel current commanders lack the wisdom of commanders of the past, and don't know **** about creating and seizing momentum. When I go on the server teamspeak (rarely now), this becomes even more obvious. The guys are nice, sometimes rage a bit, more often joke a lot, but they don't really know how to fight.

That's an awesome commander name.

@Elegie.3620 said:

Of course they don't. The ridiculous powercreep since HoT made nearly everyone effective even if they didn't really know what they were doing. Having your blob be more effective without good coordination means you don't have to know how to be as good of a commander to still be effective.

I hover between T2 and 3 mostly. I will say it is a different story in a chokepoint, but there are a lot of tools available to not die instantly. Either with mobility, stunbreaks, blocks, invulns, resistance, superspeed. More tools than most other classes.

@SWI.4127 said:I hover between T2 and 3 mostly. I will say it is a different story in a chokepoint, but there are a lot of tools available to not die instantly. Either with mobility, stunbreaks, blocks, invulns, resistance, superspeed. More tools than most other classes.

There you have it, you have no idea what is like to fight in T1, in T1 you face 60 vs 60 vs 60 game becomes unplayable with lag and on top of that wells, marks and AoE spam eat you alive if you are a melee class.

@Justine.6351 said:Did they remove Dolyak Signet?Last I checked that was 10stack x 10sec when using Runes of Durability.

Dolyak signet is useless, a single CC or corruption renders useless the stability. It would be useful if the stability was pulsating and applying every 2 or 3 seconds.

@Justine.6351 said:Did they remove Dolyak Signet?Last I checked that was 10stack x 10sec when using Runes of Durability.

Dolyak signet is useless, a single CC or corruption renders useless the stability. It would be useful if the stability was pulsating and applying every 2 or 3 seconds.

erm, Dolyak Signet is an instant cast stun break. As for the removal/corruption side of things, welcome to the new WvW that you can blame on spellbreaker and scourge.

@Hitman.5829 said:

@SWI.4127 said:I hover between T2 and 3 mostly. I will say it is a different story in a chokepoint, but there are a lot of tools available to not die instantly. Either with mobility, stunbreaks, blocks, invulns, resistance, superspeed. More tools than most other classes.

There you have it, you have no idea what is like to fight in T1, in T1 you face 60 vs 60 vs 60 game becomes unplayable with lag and on top of that wells, marks and AoE spam eat you alive if you are a melee class.Dude I've been in 60v60v60 before, that is not unique to T1. Skill lag sucks but it's not like that only affects Warriors. Not even worth mentioning in a balance discussion. Plus there is only 1 "true" T1 server which you happen to be on...because I saw you pounding your chest in the WvW forum about it. I have faced the other servers that float up and down between T1 and T2 many times. YB, JQ, Maguuma. It's nothing I haven't seen before.

Archived