HOLY SHIT THEY DID IT.....

Zoltreez.6435

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The added damage looks nice but do you think the life force degen will make the increase irrelevant? Maybe the added 2% will be negligible since if things are dying quicker you'll be back out of shroud before your life force bottoms out. I am a solo open world kind of player anyway so I should be OK. I'll give it a shot. I prefer reaper anyway.

@TheSlothArmada.6709 said:

@Zoltreez.6435 said:They did it....

they realy did it......

kitten.........

reading the Reaper changes and im like

E64Z3J7.gif

You're reading them.Don't even get your hopes up without testing it.

Oh, it doesn't even matter how competitive the buffs are. The sole fact that we got the long-shot patch note of "Power Reaper damage increase" is enough to have players do a backflip.

@savacli.8172 said:

@TheSlothArmada.6709 said:

they realy did it......

kitten.........

E64Z3J7.gif

You're reading them.Don't even get your hopes up without testing it.

Oh, it doesn't even matter how competitive the buffs are. The sole fact that we got the long-shot patch note of "Power Reaper damage increase" is enough to have players do a backflip.

its 500% more then what we got for reaper since the release of the elite spec..... lol

The real question here: Is the increased LF drain and lower LF gain from auto attack killing the concept or is it acceptable?!On top of that. They forced reaper into glass cannon. What if I wanna spec it into tanking? Also, Shroud is our only real defense, what about that?!?

@mazut.4296 said:The real question here: Is the increased LF drain and lower LF gain from auto attack killing the concept or is it acceptable?!On top of that. They forced reaper into glass cannon. What if I wanna spec it into tanking? Also, Shroud is our only real defense, what about that?!?

Expect to trait up for life force gain to compensate - it drains crazy fast.

@bearshaman.3421 said:I suspect that this will make the Soul Reaping line more important to those who want to camp shroud, which is as it should be really.... I'll definitely be testing this out on my reaper....

it doesnt change anything. the LF increase is a percantage. so is the decay. let it sink for a sec

@Svarty.8019 said:

@Arzurag.7506 said:I shed a tear out of my left eye, the increases , I can´t take it, they listened.

They gave with one hand, took away with the other and people only saw the positive. Humans are kitten.

To be fair, Anet has always said that Necro can't have top DPS because shroud is too good defensively. So their answer is in-line with their design philosophy. They gave more damage and made shroud less defensive. You may not like it, but it's consistent.

@Justine.6351 said:Now wait for the tears about how squishy the reaper is going to be. I hope it works out for people but I'm pretty sure reapers are still going to be driven out of wvw by scourge.

99% sure ye :(reaper (power) doesnt have a third well on steroids on almost no cd. reaper has bruiser shroud :-/. which is outdated in wvw now :(

@Justine.6351 said:Now wait for the tears about how squishy the reaper is going to be. I hope it works out for people but I'm pretty sure reapers are still going to be driven out of wvw by scourge.

Yep. People are forgetting its a double nerf. They nerfed the drain the last patch too. And while the drain is bad enough, in WvW when you are getting hit alot, with multiple condis instantly, shroud will almost immediately tap out (regardless of soul traitline). Damage increase is great, but if you cannot stay in shroud to do the extra damage, all this change did was nerf the heck out of our survivability. And since reaper doesn't have barrier... everyone will flock to scourge.

Not to mention the fact that playing any sort of power build in the current condi meta crap we have now is down right suicidal. ESPECIALLY for a front line class like reaper where aoe condi's are spammed like candy on halloween night.

they realy did it......

kitten.........

E64Z3J7.gif

don't get too excited, from testing it's like a 500 dps increase at the cost of way less survivability

@Arzurag.7506 said:I shed a tear out of my left eye, the increases , I can´t take it, they listened.

they really didn't, try it out before you get that excited. like other people have said they gave but they also took away a LOT

Archived