Balanced stance AND Lesser balanced stance dont stack

nicknamenick.2437

they already addressing the issue..just buy the expasion if you didnt and waste a few more diamonds on the gem store... everything is gonna be just fine in a few years from now..relax.. we have an extremely experienced dev team working just on the balance patches...but.. you can always see the patches from a better perspective..now.. when on wvw.. you can sit on the oil pot and dps from 800 range without even need stability while the fight is downstairs...AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!

@BassHunteR.7246 said:they already addressing the issue..just buy the expasion if you didnt and waste a few more diamonds on the gem store... everything is gonna be just fine in a few years from now..relax.. we have an extremely experienced dev team working just on the balance patches...but.. you can always see the patches from a better perspective..now.. when on wvw.. you can sit on the oil pot and dps from 800 range without even need stability while the fight is downstairs...AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!

Considering warrior has been really good in a majority of games modes more consistently over almost every class in the game aside from maybe thief I would cease from trying to be the victim. Warrior is still fine and this is an obvious bug that will get patched pretty quickly.

you shouldn't be taking lesser balanced stance anymore anyways. With berserker stance being removed from everyon'e utility list, you need cleansing ire or the healing of rousing resilience to do anything of value.

I hope they buff SIGNET OF STAMINA BY DECREASING THE COOOLDOWN, HINT HINT ANET. HINT HINT. THAT WOULD SURE HELP FILL THE VOID.

@Cerby.1069 said:you shouldn't be taking lesser balanced stance anymore anyways. With berserker stance being removed from everyon'e utility list, you need cleansing ire or the healing of rousing resilience to do anything of value.

I hope they buff SIGNET OF STAMINA BY DECREASING THE COOOLDOWN, HINT HINT ANET. HINT HINT. THAT WOULD SURE HELP FILL THE VOID.

What does that have to do with a bug?

So everything can be bugged if its not used anymore? Logic...And be on topic or create your own..

Ps last stand is still used allot.

@nicknamenick.2437 said:

@Shirk.6421 said:That's how it should be - doesn't the same go for endure pain, signet of stone, etc?

Endure pain does stack.

Last stand should also be activated while getting cc.. not when you already have stability on you because thats just a waste of the trait

That has to be a bug if you have stability already and it gets triggered.

Last Stand - Cast Lesser Balanced Stance when you are disabled. Stances grant vigor when activated and have increased duration.Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.

If you have stability then you won't be disabled by these things. So there's no reason Last Stand should come into play.

I had always hoped there would be a QoL change to make it so things like EP could stack duration, or LS wouldn't activate if if you have BS currently active. Really not that big of an issue if you are paying attention, but sometimes I'll mess it up and curse it out.

Stability on the warrior: Balance stance...Useless... Lesser Balanced Stance...Useless... Dolyak signet is viable...Until a Necromancer, Mesmer or any other class that rips boons (most all of them now) , come along and take all those 10 stacks... The Brave stride trait, same, currepted all at once, going Berserker Mode or Full counter n in both Elite spec cases: Ripped on the spot. It doesn't even matter If they stack or not anymore, Rip playing warrior on anymore when even PvE mobs ragdoll you, was fun.

@nicknamenick.2437 said:

@Cerby.1069 said:you shouldn't be taking lesser balanced stance anymore anyways. With berserker stance being removed from everyon'e utility list, you need cleansing ire or the healing of rousing resilience to do anything of value.

What does that have to do with a bug?

So everything can be bugged if its not used anymore? Logic...And be on topic or create your own..

Ps last stand is still used allot.

Just saying, if you want a better build, its a non-issue. Its just taken out of laziness atm...ill take it for pve sure......why would you really care that much about it not stacking in those situations? you wouldn't.

nothing rly worth fixing atm. But I GET IT, you like the ability and its not working like its supposed to, id be mad too.

• 2 months later...

Archived