Erm Hammer Damage Bug?

Justine.6351

hand feed me? lol, you and your damn hammer threads. You asked if there was a bug on hammer because it hits hard. Ok? Well, talk about hand-feeding, have you... I don't know, checked the new updates and see if it coincides with the numbers? We're getting more might, lots of trait changes(cruel repercussion, equilibrium, etc).

@Set.7461 said:hand feed me? lol, you and your kitten hammer threads. You asked if there was a bug on hammer because it hits hard. Ok? Well, talk about hand-feeding, have you... I don't know, checked the new updates and see if it coincides with the numbers? We're getting more might, lots of trait changes(cruel repercussion, equilibrium, etc).

so in short, you don't know but feel you need to add no info.kk ty

@Kenshu.3825 said:Justine, still follow u on utube and videos are great lol. But as hammer rev goes, did we get nursed so much not even worth it anymore?

idk i think it got buffed. It honestly feels like im hitting hard more often.Maybe its cause i changed from equilibrium to incensed response for more reliable +10 might stacks? 23k cor and 11k phase smash only ever really happened with cruel repercussions and malicious intent stacking but I dumped both those traits.

Jade Echo, Assassin's Presence, Swift TerminationForceful Persistence, Incensed Response, Roiling Mists

Thats how I'm running atm. If I zerg I dump herald for retribution/jalis but that is in testing. I just want to contribute more than boons that end up being corrupted anyhow.

Archived