Mirage Cloak UI effect too strong?

Curunen.8729

First off I love that a unique UI effect for mirage cloak has been created - it certainly adds some flavour and is a nice colour.

However my only criticism is the "flash" around the health pool on dodging is too strong and detracts from action taking place in the centre of the screen - it draws your attention down to the UI and away from whatever you are fighting in the middle of your screen.

I would like to see either the flash softened significantly to be more subtle, or rather recolour the orange endurance bars to magenta and have them decrease as normal.

As it is right now it's actually becoming a bit annoying - especially if playing a build that aims to maximise mirage cloak - all I see is bright flashes on the health pool and surrounding UI.

It's really completely pointless. It's not like we're inadvertently applying mirage cloak to ourselves all the time, the effect is highly restricted to very deliberate applications. I'd rather see a change to the visual effects of at least the axe ambush skill instead, so that we can see if we actually used the thing.

@Pyroatheist.9031 said:It's really completely pointless. It's not like we're inadvertently applying mirage cloak to ourselves all the time, the effect is highly restricted to very deliberate applications. I'd rather see a change to the visual effects of at least the axe ambush skill instead, so that we can see if we actually used the thing.

given the positive view on reddit , ithink they won't change it anymore .we have to deal with this now . which is annoying .

Archived