Its time for some maths.

kKagari.6804

Armed with nothing but excel at work I'm tentatively excited about today's changes. Food for thought:

Avatar's amulet with its 560 healing power might be a good choice for sustain in PvP. With it, Awaken the Pain will give you a 1044hp heal when entering shroud, that's not bad!Signets of Suffering will allow Signet of Vampirism to get you 543.5 health per hit taken, even in Shroud, with 560 healing power. With Signet of Suffering's rework, Signet of Vampirism looks viable.

Will edit this topic with any other interesting maths observations I see.

@kKagari.6804 said:Armed with nothing but excel at work I'm tentatively excited about today's changes. Food for thought:

Avatar's amulet with its 560 healing power might be a good choice for sustain in PvP. With it, Awaken the Pain will give you a 1044hp heal when entering shroud, that's not bad!Signets of Suffering will allow Signet of Vampirism to get you 543.5 health per hit taken, even in Shroud, with 560 healing power. With Signet of Suffering's rework, Signet of Vampirism looks viable.

Will edit this topic with any other interesting maths observations I see.

If we're talking Reaper I'm running something very similar atm, all Sigs except for Flesh Golem, Signet Trait, Awake the Pain, I find I'm only using Shroud for DPS now.

So far I am much more successful in sPvP with mender amulet and blood magic (1-1-1)* than with spite / signets.I only tried one game though, and went 4 signets with Avatar. I also think Plague Signet surprise killed me couple of times (I don't think I will use it anymore this season) and Undeath was a wasted slot. I got obliterated so fast Vamp Signet was useless. Needs more testing though, but I'm not in a hurry anymore. :expressionless:

(*) It was hard to pressure anything with this build pre patch, not anymore!

Archived