Please Revert Deathly Chill Nerf

Svarty.8019

Of all the recent seemingly spiteful and pointless nerfs, this one reduces player choice by making a whole damage type dead in the water.I acknowledge that before POF there were cries to change Deathly Chill by many in the community, but those cries were more than silenced when the Vital Persistance and (unnecessarily harsh) Speed of Shadows bomb demolished the Condi Reaper. It has been justifiably speculated that this was because Arenanet wanted to force encourage people to buy PoF to play their new Scourge class.

Forcing the Condi Reaper into the trash can of history is a vast overreaction by the balance team and has disappointed me greatly. I am NOT delighted by Mike O'Brien or the direction his game is heading in.

dude... calm down. its not as bad as you think it is.deathly chill nerf in wvw (dont forget, no changes in pve) was overdue. unfortunately the nerf is way too late (PoF) since scourge outshines the (condition)reaper anyway. but it was broken in slightly organized groups. and now its just fine

Deathly Chill was the one and only trait that hallowed Reaper to be usefull in WvW, since you either need to do damage and not to die.

Playing a tanky condi setup not to die and do some damage is only possible this way, combine the two nerf at once and you get a dead spec.

Archived