Help with the process of Legendary Crafting

@PhantomKnight.2183 said:Does anybody know a website or a youtube video that isn't outdated that has a guide on how to approach the crafting of a legendary weapon? For Example: a youtuber can say work on your gift of Mastery first cause it's the easiest or work on your precursor first etc etc.

Well I do not know of any, but working on your Gift of Mastery is Truly the best way to start. As you will have a chance of obtaining materials and golds through Map competition and WvW reward track.Then start grinding for Mystic Clovers in mystic forge using the recipe for drop of 10 as you will drop lots of T6 materials from failed attempts.The order of rest of the crafting process doesn't matter in my opinion.For a very good overview of what you have and what you should aim for, try using this web site: https://gw2efficiency.com

Also, as long as you have the storage space available, do not craft any legendary specific items untill you have everything you need for the entire legendary. Crafting a legendary takes a lot of time and effort, if halfway through the process you decide you don't want to continue you will still be able to do something else with your materials/gold (make a different legendary, work on collections, craft another ascended armor, etc.)

I try to gather all the materials needed, then actually craft the things, starting with tier one and then tier two and so on. Using a combination of the wiki and Gw2Efficiency that's the way that has worked best for my head but everyone seems to like to do it a different way, which is one of the beautiful things about this game.

@PhantomKnight.2183 said:Thanks for your help everyone but I got another question. Which WvW Reward Track gives out the most mystic Clovers overall? I'm planning to get Mystic Clovers via Log-In Rewards and reward tracks. However I don't know which reward tracks give out the most per completion.

All repeatable WvW and PvP reward tracks give 2 Clovers. Non-repeatable ones, e.g. Verdant Brink, Auric Basin, etc. give 7 upon completion. The Loyalty Chest login reward also gives 7 if you select the Chest of Legendary Crafting Materials.

Archived