shield for my firebrand

maxray.8452

It doesn't seem like you've even looked. Not only is there a section on the market titled skins (just type shield when under that heading), there are also so good looking shields with stats you can buy for the skin.

I think most would say it's poor taste to ask people, strangers, to buy you things, joke or not.

The first is from Heart of Thorns Auric basin collection. You can get a choosy box of weapon skins by doing the HOT story line for City of Hope, or you can Craft it with materials collected in Auric basin and its metas.
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Auric_Shield

The While Mantle Shield is from Raids.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Assaulter%27s_White_Mantle_Bulwark

• 2 weeks later...

@RabbitUp.8294 said:What firebrand theme does Flameseeker Prophecies fits? Books? Call me when we can actually summon tomes like we used to, until then, the theme is toilet paper.

I use Aetherized Shield, because it makes aegis disappear.

Guardian has alot of blue glowy.Firebrand has history books.The flameseeker prophecies was about releasing firey titans.Firebrand has a heavy burn theme.

Not really complicated to see how they relate.

@Justine.6351 said:

Guardian has alot of blue glowy.True, but guardian has a purplish blue hue, while Flameseeker Prophecies is teal.

Firebrand has history books.No, they don't.Amusingly, guardian doesn't get a special projectile for Flameseeker Prophecies, which is a book. So, you could say that there's a connection in that both don't get a book when they should.

The flameseeker prophecies was about releasing firey titans.Firebrand has a heavy burn theme.That's only a vague connection at best.

@RabbitUp.8294 said:

@Justine.6351 said:

Guardian has alot of blue glowy.True, but guardian has a purplish blue hue, while Flameseeker Prophecies is teal.

Firebrand has history books.No, they don't.Amusingly, guardian doesn't get a special projectile for Flameseeker Prophecies, which is a book. So, you could say that there's a connection in that both don't get a book when they should.

The flameseeker prophecies was about releasing firey titans.Firebrand has a heavy burn theme.That's only a vague connection at best.

lol nice bait

@RabbitUp.8294 said:

@Justine.6351 said:

Lol ok, sure thing..

Archived