Comments

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 27, 2017

Edit: Wrong thread.

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

• TEKnowledgy.1760TEKnowledgy.1760 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 27, 2017

Male medium heritage has always been one my favs. When gw2 first released i got the game i used that set on my engineer and ranger. Think I was using ebony on stripes shirt & pants, belts & straps was a medium toned leathery brown on the other parts was think nightshade char was human male black hair doo of the smaller mohawk with the stretched Z looking stripe on side of his head hair. I had been in game maybe a week or so not all the armor was out there now existed then more the trench coat man skirt style in abundance then (personally hated it and still do lol). (i know still quiet alot of that but outfits didn't even exist then) Some guy whispers me he asks why do you look like such a bad a*s? i whispered him back and said because I am haha. Told him where/how to get the heritage set. At the time it was only armor look I liked that i had, as time passed i picked up some other looks i liked. I work in a very matching way try to match it all including weapons currently using more outfit weapon matching but in some cases both outfit and basic armors also go with my weapons. Also some are matching even with my mounts.

I get pretty carried away with guild fashion wars even just to impress myself or to look good dead lol. If I don't forget I'll snap a few screens of my current and some my past medium setups i burn trans charges like an addict does crack lol. I had the fashion collector title the day it released finally got the emperor title last week long time goal I worked slowly on it. (i'll probably buy all 120g cultural armors eventually gotta rebuild me gold stocks)

Edit:
    Here is my currents, i tell the colors and skins used in case another likes the looks. Think my ranger is best currently for mediums. I really like his looks. I have a thief but he isnt setup yet, still low level. I have his set up in mind, just dont wanna waste trans chargers on him for no reason. Think my warrior and revenant has the best looks Mesmer looks great to but all based around outfits and would be best suited for a different thread topic. When i got the time i'll toss up a few of my older setups that was really nice.

https://imgur.com/a/9xDJd

Tarnished Coast resident for 6 years. Teknowledgy/Engineer, Teknowledge/Ranger, Warlord Of Ascalon/Warrior, Massari Kundalini/Revenant, Semmi Ghostep/Thief, Lord of Deth/Necromancer, Beasty Cabbage/Guardian, Mesmarista/Mesmer, Lei Moon/Elementalist, Guild: Legion of Deth (DETH)

• lokh.2695lokh.2695 Member ✭✭✭✭

@ZeddyGW.5013 said:
    I'm looking for some good looking armor for my thief that i mostly play pvp with give me your suggestions.
    My thief is female and a human.

Just go for the meta, it's boring but you'll like it

If you want X, and Y is needed to get get X, you also have to want Y if you really want X. If you don't want Y, you don't want X. It's easy.
    Pro: Build Templates, Swappable Sigils/Infusions on Legendary Weapons
    Contra: ViP-Systems, GemShop flashyness, unfinished releases

• Still unable to create a Good looking shaman/Tribal look for my charr - after 5 years :(

• Beldin.5498Beldin.5498 Member
    edited November 28, 2017

That was the favorite look on my ranger :

• reukies.6418reukies.6418 Member ✭✭
    edited November 28, 2017

Bladed set looks really nice, anything with cloth+steal looks nice mostly.

Bladed medium armour
  • @aniesia.4823 said:

she's a ranger <3

Which shoulder piece is that? Looks rather nice.

How about some anti eyes bleeding options? Here's the direct link to the concept.

• Butch.4957Butch.4957 Member ✭✭✭

@Erasculio.2914 said:

@aniesia.4823 said:

she's a ranger <3

Which shoulder piece is that? Looks rather nice.

It is a scarf (sorry, can’t remember the exact name), a gem store item. I do not know if it is currently available but it will probably come back with wintersday (assuming they do that this year with this soon a release of living world).

• ArcanistSeven.8720ArcanistSeven.8720 Member ✭✭
    edited November 28, 2017

my favorite skins so far:

• @Karmapolice.4193 said:
    I really wish I could grab a pair of scissors and cut every medium armor top at the waist. I think many of them would look much better as short jackets and tops that stop at the waist.
    I feel like my engineer has been wearing that Krytan top for years. Oh wait, she has.

Ikr. It looks like the Krytan Top is ahead as the chest piece choice in this thread. I, too, wish the cape/skirt/long-coat look were a bit less ubiquitous.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. -- Santayana

• Jin.8501Jin.8501 Member ✭✭

I like Noble and Lunatic Noble armors

• I haven't changed the look since the adventurer's scarf was introduced and I don't use 'em anymore, but I had used the Adventurer's Scarf, Stalwart Shoulders, Heart of Koda, Inquest Bracers and the Stride and Tracks of Koda (really liked the HotW stuff). Now I just use the Bandit Sniper outfit and hide the hood.

• Snook.3497Snook.3497 Member
    edited November 29, 2017

This is my favorite <3

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:

Mine is a bit... expensive.

Are you referring to the per-hour payment? Because that's what she looks like. :s (I still can't believe that ANet is no better than other companies when it comes to creating sexist armor for female characters. Plain awful.)

The woman's body is a beautiful thing. I want to see this beautiful thing, and there is nothing wrong with wanting to do so. If anet should happen to implement hot sets [...]

Only if there were equivalents on the male side, but there are none. Therefore, this policy is sexist. Also, there is a difference between "hot" and "cheap" (I can't type the actual term I am thinking of, because it would get censored, but I am sure you know what I mean).

My GW2 content charts: (1) LWS 4, (2) PoF , (3) Personal story (pre-Claw Island/Orr) , (4) LWS 2 , (5) HoT, (6) Orr campaign , (7) LWS 3

• @Ashantara.8731 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:

Are you referring to the per-hour payment? Because that's what she looks like. :s (I still can't believe that ANet is no better than other companies when it comes to creating sexist armor for female characters. Plain awful.)

The woman's body is a beautiful thing. I want to see this beautiful thing, and there is nothing wrong with wanting to do so. If anet should happen to implement hot sets [...]

Only if there were equivalents on the male side, but there are none. Therefore, this policy is sexist. Also, there is a difference between "hot" and "cheap" (I can't type the actual term I am thinking of, because it would get censored, but I am sure you know what I mean).

Have you met my mesmer yet?

To be "cheap" is to be garish and tactless.

The giraffe is an animal which, for sociopolitical arguments, I like to pretend does not exist.

• atheria.2837atheria.2837 Member ✭✭✭

Sad there are so few dresses and skirts that are knee length or longer - floor length skirts are missing in the game completely - leggings and pants are
    not flattering on a woman's frame - it's more utilitarian than elegant.

• moere.7031moere.7031 Member
    edited April 9, 2018

This is my new engi. Maybe you like it. Using Illustrious armor and foefire wraps. the wraps you can change out as i only use them due of my soullesshorror hammer weapon, which has the same smokey look.

• Fat Disgrace.4275Fat Disgrace.4275 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 9, 2018
  • Maikimaik.1974Maikimaik.1974 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 9, 2018

My ranger :) One of my favorite armors

• Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:

There are many armors that show of the male body too. There is a difference between sexy and sexist and no female character is ever forced to wear this type of clothing. It existing because clearly some people (perhaps the majority?) enjoy it doesn't make anything sexist. It's more like that's what people want, the company would be catering to the audience. Pure capitalism, those pigs amirite

There are sooo few revealing armors its actually funny how many times I wished there was at least a little skin showing because that's just my personal taste.

Logging out forever.

• Alek Seven.2374Alek Seven.2374 Member ✭✭✭

Spearmarshal isbquite beautiful too.

• La Sirena.6873La Sirena.6873 Member ✭✭
    edited April 9, 2018

Heres my ranger

• Fat Disgrace.4275Fat Disgrace.4275 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 9, 2018

casual looks

• For my male charr core ranger I use Legendary pvp armor, with dragonscale epaulets
    For my female human druid I use Zehtuka's ascended.

Rytlock Brimstone: So we find the archon, take him out, then use Kas's "imposter" trick to take his place, right?
    Lady Kasmeer Meade: It's not a trick. Mesmers don't do "tricks"—we utilize illusion.
    Rytlock Brimstone: Yeah, yeah. You guys are worse than elementalists.

• Steve The Cynic.3217Steve The Cynic.3217 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 10, 2018

• Furrocious Cat Ears (Lava/Peach Ice)
    • Shoulders hidden
    • Krytan Jerkin (Shadow Purple)
    • Chaos Gloves (Vincent)
    • Aetherblade Medium Leggings (Shadow Purple)
    • Viper's Boots (Shadow Purple)
    • Privateer Staff ((Daredevil, fully unlocked))
    • Tempered Spinal Blades

@Biff.5312 said:
    Exercise your whimsy.

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

My ranger, although norn and not human, is the closest I can provide to suggest skins to the OP

I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

• @aniesia.4823 said:

she's a ranger <3

which boots and pants did u use?

• RoseofGilead.8907RoseofGilead.8907 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Chinn.9208 said:

@aniesia.4823 said:

she's a ranger <3

which boots and pants did u use?

Legs are from the gem store Viper set. The boots look like the Bladed medium boots.

Oh look. I have a signature now.

• Ashen.2907Ashen.2907 Member ✭✭✭✭

@aniesia.4823 said:

she's a ranger <3

You wouldn't think she would wear clothing with that much exposed skin if she insufficiently cold to need a heavy scarf.

• juhani.5361juhani.5361 Member ✭✭✭

@Jordan.5930 said:

Personally, I love the sneakthief set, everything from the ninja stars on the side, to the tabi on the bottom. I think it's very detailed. Here's my Canthan character Jin.

Gah, it kills me how much nicer the male Sneakthief set is than the female version. I need this on my female Sylvari ranger. Badly.

• Liewec.2896Liewec.2896 Member ✭✭✭

@ZeddyGW.5013 said:
    My thief is female and a human.

cultural t3, its the only option! ;)

• Turkeyspit.3965Turkeyspit.3965 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Myrdreth.6829 said:
    My thief looks like this. I really like the combination of those clothes :)
    Simple and clean and still elegant and feminine.

Shoulders: Privateer Shoulders
    Chest: Falconer's Coat
    Hand: Sneakthief Gloves
    Leg: Seeker Pants
    Foot: Prowler Boots
    Imgur

I love, love, love this look! But sadly the Falconer's chest is Human cultural armor, and my Thief is a Female Asparagus. I'll post a pic of mine later when I get home.

• Dreadshow.9320Dreadshow.9320 Member ✭✭✭

Human Cultural Assassin Outfit with a hood and knee high boots.

• @RoseofGilead.8907 said:
    "Best looking" is very subjective, as you can tell from the various screenshots in this thread. This is my engineer's current look (I swap between this and the Outlaw outfit).

What leggings are you using?

• @The Spiritbraker.9452 said:

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:
    "Best looking" is very subjective, as you can tell from the various screenshots in this thread. This is my engineer's current look (I swap between this and the Outlaw outfit).

What leggings are you using?

That's Vigil's Honor Medium leggings.

The giraffe is an animal which, for sociopolitical arguments, I like to pretend does not exist.

• Tyson.5160Tyson.5160 Member ✭✭✭✭

How come no one is posting the Perfect Envoy Armor...

• Found some old screenshots. Cant remember the combination though. But this was the medium armor for my soulbeast.

Luke-Sky-Baba :

Baba's Creed:

• @mnyonk.6134 said:
    Found some old screenshots. Cant remember the combination though. But this was the medium armor for my soulbeast.

Luke-Sky-Baba :

Baba's Creed:

ohh wow, this is cute

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.