Best looking medium armor? - Page 4 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Best looking medium armor?

124>

Comments

• Kas.3509Kas.3509 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 8, 2019

I quite like mine. These pants are the only one "tight" pants I own that dont make my bum and legs look super thin and weird. I really enjoy their shape, it gives you that round backside : P And I spend watching back of my characters 90r% of time. They're Koda pants if I remember correctly.

Front Back

• Seilies.1759Seilies.1759 Member ✭✭
    edited January 9, 2019

Idk if the thread still going but thats my thief https://imgur.com/a/EdoCrBt

• My choices for thief and engi

• Zalani.9827Zalani.9827 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 9, 2019

Imgur
    I really like my rangers current look, her body also has a teal glow. She has the golden racer beetle scarf now as well.

For some reason I don’t like the full trench coat skins but I really like skins that has some cloth/etc hanging in places.

Jadis Narnia, Sylvari Ranger of [VoS]

Praise Joko!

• How come there are no medium armor for males that show skin or are revealing?

• Bamboocha.3241Bamboocha.3241 Member
    edited March 16, 2019

Most crazy medium armor. Van Helsing style. It's a shame that there are no good hats though...

• Tiviana.2650Tiviana.2650 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 16, 2019

@Jordan.5930 said:

And here's a side shot with the ninja stars and tabi =)

It dont look nothing like that on females...wish it did. See this is what i mean by fluff vs form. The male version of sneakthief is amazing, its cool and sinister looking. The female version looks like a Lycra tube top and leggings.

• Xovian.8572Xovian.8572 Member ✭✭
    edited April 24, 2019

Time for a bump, fashion is always in, even when people are down from patch changes.

Maybe it's just been awhile, but hadn't seen any mention what i use, even though these have been around for years.
    deadeye_zpsniv4qdpc.png

Shoulders and Boots = Whisper's Secret
    Chest/Gloves = Human T3 (Assassins)
    Skirt = Magitech

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.