Best looking medium armor? - Page 4 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Best looking medium armor?

124>

Comments

• Kas.3509Kas.3509 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 8, 2019

I quite like mine. These pants are the only one "tight" pants I own that dont make my bum and legs look super thin and weird. I really enjoy their shape, it gives you that round backside : P And I spend watching back of my characters 90r% of time. They're Koda pants if I remember correctly.

FrontBack

• Seilies.1759Seilies.1759 Member ✭✭
    edited January 9, 2019

Idk if the thread still going but thats my thief https://imgur.com/a/EdoCrBt

• My choices for thief and engi

• Zalani.9827Zalani.9827 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 9, 2019

Imgur
    I really like my rangers current look, her body also has a teal glow. She has the golden racer beetle scarf now as well.

For some reason I don’t like the full trench coat skins but I really like skins that has some cloth/etc hanging in places.

Jadis Narnia, Sylvari Ranger of [VoS]

Praise Joko!

• How come there are no medium armor for males that show skin or are revealing?

• Bamboocha.3241Bamboocha.3241 Member
    edited March 16, 2019

Most crazy medium armor. Van Helsing style. It's a shame that there are no good hats though...

• Tiviana.2650Tiviana.2650 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 16, 2019

@Jordan.5930 said:

And here's a side shot with the ninja stars and tabi =)

It dont look nothing like that on females...wish it did. See this is what i mean by fluff vs form. The male version of sneakthief is amazing, its cool and sinister looking. The female version looks like a Lycra tube top and leggings.

• Xovian.8572Xovian.8572 Member ✭✭
    edited April 24, 2019

Time for a bump, fashion is always in, even when people are down from patch changes.

Maybe it's just been awhile, but hadn't seen any mention what i use, even though these have been around for years.
    deadeye_zpsniv4qdpc.png

Shoulders and Boots = Whisper's Secret
    Chest/Gloves = Human T3 (Assassins)
    Skirt = Magitech