@anet

Deathok.2914

I don't get it... you play a perfect match, you do everything right, win 1v2s, 1v1s you're not suppossed to win, outrotate and duke everyone and everything, carry teamfights and you are still getting punished because your other 4 teammates are total trash, have no awareness and just run into lost fights straight outta respawn just to die.You do everything imaginable right and when you still end up losing cause your team just sucks you lose rating, why is that? Why am I punished for other peoples failure? I gave everything to help and carry games and I should not lose -25 rating even though I played a good match.If the skill level of my teammates is so different from mine I shouldnt get teamed up with them in the first place, I get it though the population is low but that does not excuse that I am getting punished for that.Like what did I do wrong to lose rating? Nothing my teammates did everything wrong.Explain that please...

gw2 dev logic. Make a game based not on skill but simply who can run and decap faster. Then make a character with a short bow that can teleport across the map. Unless you are a mama's basement troll with no life and can match manipulate all day, you won't go far. Since season 5 the cheaterboard has been a joke on the community.

Just realize no matter what you do you can be 1v3 all game and winning. But with circle dancing pvp you get 1 afk or bad pug and your game is ova. Welcome to non competitive pvp. If only there were a game that they made before guild wars 2 that had awesome pvp, something that they could just copy and re use...

That's what all placement matches are like. I hit 1700ish yesterday and the games are much more winnable by you if you win your fights and play well. This is because your teammates at least know how to live and kite instead of 4 lemmings coming out of spawn, and jumping off a cliff repeatedly

Archived