pips higher than diamond

MESMEUP.3462

@MESMEUP.3462 said:currently it takes 7 months of every diamond week to get the legendary armor which is longer than pvp or raidshow can we reduce this?

Your math is wrong, Pvp takes longer..... need 300 tickets, 100 tickets per Seaso, so 3 Seasons are needed, seasons last 2 months, with 1 month off seasons on average, so at the bare minimum sPvP takes 6+ Months.

WvW requires 7,880 tickets minimum at 365 tickets per week for 21.6 weeks which is 4.9 months so 5 months minimum rounded up.

@Kirnale.5914 said:Or at least make the repeatable diamond chest yield a little bit of tickets. Maybe 1/4, but better than nothing. I mean, u can buy way more than just the legendaries. I also want to give some decent armor to my other characters without pve.

When I suggested that some of the stuff you buy with Tickets were moved to a repeatable currency like the Testimony of Heroics, everyone jumped on me saying that stuff needs to be timegated...

I really don't understand these people. For the past 5 years everyone always complained about how WvW Rewards always sucked and how it is always harder to get anything off from WvW than it is from other game modes. Yet when you suggest somenthing that would make slightly easier to obtain itens through WvW, you get called a PvE Casual that want everything handed to you.

@Esprit Dumort.3109 said:Even then, the Sublime chest piece is gated behind 2k WXP rank.

The Mistforged Armor (Which include the Sublime Chestpiece) is meant to be a reward (That you buy?) avaible to people that have shown dedication in the mist war (Or in the EotM k-train)... It's merely a skin and nothing more since you can use the regular Triumphant Hero Armor as precursors for Legendary Armor, so the 2k rank isn't required for that. In fact, I only bought the Chestpiece of the Mistforged, because I wanted the glowy back, and I'm using non-Mistforged for all other pieces.

@Veprovina.4876 said:

@Loosmaster.8263 said:Max out your tickets for the week and go play PvE until reset. Enjoy...

This is currently more than likely the best advice, someone can give to you.

How long does that take per week?

That's a loaded question. Lots of variables. Server activity, the amount of time you play and what activities you are doing.

An example for me if there a lot of fights to be had(zerging), 4-6 hours a day you can cap in 2 days.

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:

@Loosmaster.8263 said:Max out your tickets for the week and go play PvE until reset. Enjoy...

This is currently more than likely the best advice, someone can give to you.

How long does that take per week?

That's a loaded question. Lots of variables. Server activity, the amount of time you play and what activities you are doing.

An example for me if there a lot of fights to be had(zerging), 4-6 hours a day you can cap in 2 days.

To a lesser extent your rank.

New: 0 for rankBronze +1Silver +2And so on. Some of our mithril and diamond ranked players get it in that short time, maybe also with the outnumbered buff (+5).

So... kind of a loaded question.

Maxing the diamond chests takes 1450 pips.

Each tick is 5:00 minutes.

Pips are collected each tick once you hit tier three.

So...., depending on your rank, outnumbered, if your server is winning, that determines the number of pips per tick.

At 5 pips per tick, that would be 60 pips per hour, and to max diamond would be 24 hours ( and a bit) to max the diamond chest.

Archived