STOP the bug fixing..... — Guild Wars 2 Forums

STOP the bug fixing.....

I NEVER in my life tough i gonna say this on a gaming forum.... but pls... STOP "Bug Fixing" the necromancer class.....

Its not funny anymore....
im afraid of bug fixes now....

Comments

• Lexan.5930Lexan.5930 Member ✭✭✭

What bug fix did they do that hurt us this time?

Yes the shade fix a few weeks ago sucked but this week the changes to shades and bug fixes helped the scourge spec

• Lahmia.2193Lahmia.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 8, 2017

@Lexan.5930 said:
    What bug fix did they do that hurt us this time?

Yes the shade fix a few weeks ago sucked but this week the changes to shades and bug fixes helped the scourge spec

Shades require LOS now despite being ground target AoEs. So in WvW you cannot wall bomb with any of your F skills. Just imagine if eles couldn't hit ACs with meteor showers. There'd be so much salt.

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death."

• Lexan.5930Lexan.5930 Member ✭✭✭

hehe very true, Anet doesn't want to upset their elle base too much lol. At least torch 4 still goes through walls.. But yes I would like to see shades not need los to work, since the attack emanates from the shade and not us. They do have a max range though, which also bugs me.

• Bug Fixes:

Engineer—Solar Focusing Lens: Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from properly applying its damage bonus.

looks like we are not the bug they wanna fix

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.