[Idea] 2,000 Gems to unlock Griffon mount

Natto.5819

When I see people in town flying around, I get jealous. I really want to get this content, but I don't have the time to go on a quest. Can I just pay you 2,000 Gems to unlock this account wide? Then maybe offer a dragon skin for another 2,000 Gems so I can cosplay as Daenerys.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Majic.4801 said:I'm sure the devs will get right on this...

i heard from a little bird they got this idea and they are even going to work over time for free to make this happen ..oh and btw on this topic op i think must have gotten into the kitten nip or something these SKINS should only cost 200 gems each . no way in kitten or bloody god in hell would i even spend 2000 gems on these skins at all . even if i got the in game gold to do it .

@Jordan.5930 said:

@Shirlias.8104 said:2000 gems is way more than 250g dude.Btw since it's an achievement, you won't be able to unlock it from tp.

It would mean to remove players from pof.

I love it when people can't read sarcasm.

The problem isn't sarcasm. The problem is I can see this happening if it wasn't like sidestory/achievement based.

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

@Jordan.5930 said:

@Shirlias.8104 said:2000 gems is way more than 250g dude.Btw since it's an achievement, you won't be able to unlock it from tp.

The problem isn't sarcasm. The problem is I can see this happening if it wasn't like sidestory/achievement based.

THE HORROR :s shivers

@Natto.5819 said:When I see people in town flying around, I get jealous. I really want to get this content, but I don't have the time to go on a quest. Can I just pay you 2,000 Gems to unlock this account wide? Then maybe offer a dragon skin for another 2,000 Gems so I can cosplay as Daenerys.

I exchanged $20 worth of gems to get my griffon. You can technically do that too. I mean it does depend on the market though. I bought at a good time. Even had gold left over.

@Vegeta.2563 said:Getting the Griffon isn't really that hard.. even if you only have 1 hour a day to play. You don't have to do all the story parts at one time. You can take a break between each one if you want.

Oh, I don't have PoF, but I want the Griffon. Maybe if they increase the price to 3,000 for non-PoF players, they'll do it? Then maybe 3,500 to unlock and complete the Griffon mastery track? If you have ideas on what else they can monetize, let me know.

Not possible because the mount is also meant to be a gold sink. Also, you require POF to have mounts, its the least requirement.

And since it's not possible to buy it with gems, you will have to do it manually, maybe a single tiny part a day. Dulfy has some good guides for this, check it out.

@Jordan.5930 said:

What sarcasm? OP sounds serious to me. Id read far crazier requests. About half the suggestions are well outside the box.And the reply makes a valid point. They want pof to not feel empty as people finish & head back to HOT metas. My partner bought me pof while halloween was on. Seeing everyone was in lab it was really dead & boring.

@Natto.5819 said:

@Vegeta.2563 said:Getting the Griffon isn't really that hard.. even if you only have 1 hour a day to play. You don't have to do all the story parts at one time. You can take a break between each one if you want.

Oh, I don't have PoF, but I want the Griffon. Maybe if they increase the price to 3,000 for non-PoF players, they'll do it? Then maybe 3,500 to unlock and complete the Griffon mastery track? If you have ideas on what else they can monetize, let me know.

not sure if serious or joking, but in either case.

next patch: Introducing Gemwars. pay now to avoid playing the game.

@Irreverent.3594 said:Here is better idea:Upgrade to Super Guild Wars 2 Turbo Edition Hyper Remix EX now!Only 9000 gems to insta complete EVERYTHING and uninstall this game!

! Pay extra 450 gems to wipe it from your memory too!

I dunno, does it come with a premium griffon skin that you can't get otherwise? Other than that, it's a great deal.

Leave it as an achieve not an easy out. It's not that difficult to do the story or farm for gold. Hit chests in Bitters, salvage and sell mats, trade karma for T6 mats etc. Nice cash flow there. I'm all for casual gaming but this suggestion is nothing but lazy and cheap. Buy the xpac already and enjoy

Archived