[NA/OCE] [International] Not Forgotten [notf] (Arcane Synergy GC) (Discord, Multi-Gaming Community)

Tara.4812

Thank you for your interest in joining our gaming community (Arcane Synergy GC) as well as our guild chapter Not Forgotten on Guild Wars 2.

Background Info

Not Forgotten is currently located on the Crystal Desert server. Our primary focus for this game will be on pve content, although some of our members do pvp and wvw content as well. As a fairly established guild, we are looking to recruit social, mature players with a goal to see this guild succeed.

By joining us you'll join a multi gaming community that expands across multiple games (With chapters in Black Desert Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and various other games as well). We believe that making friendships in our community is integral to our continued success in gaming.

If you're a new player that would like to join us along the way or a veteran player that would like to help out and offer assistance along the way, we would be happy to chat and see if you are a good fit for us.

What's our goals?

Guild Hall ✓A lot of membersTo have an active Gaming Community Discord ✓

Number of members so far

At the moment we have 52 members in our guild wars 2 chapter.

What do we offer?

• An active Discord (As a multi-gaming community, we have members that play a lot of games and some of them cross-over between our chapters too)
  • Community based and Laid back environment (We have a great atmosphere and no one really has problems with one another)
  • Option to play other games with us (Cross-over with our chapters in other games is always an option that is available)
  • Friendships (Its how we grow together and enjoy and have fun with one another as a gaming community)

Regions we're active in

As we are located on the NA servers, our most active operating times are in North America and Australia/New Zealand. We do however have people around the world and we would love to certainly have more European people in our guild as well and this part is pretty much true for our gaming divisions in the other games that we're in as well.

Inactive Policy

Unlike most guilds, we have a very relaxed policy in terms of inactivity. If you're going on vacation, on military leave, real life commitments, etc, we're very relaxed on this and as long as you let us know (whether that's for a month, 3 months, etc), then all is good and we'll only kick if we're at full capacity and have new members interested in joining, which of course we let you know ahead of time.

Main Requirements

All of the main requirements below are from Amber, with my blessing.

• Discord (Please be aware that it is a requirement to join our guild's gaming community discord server to participate effectively in guild activities. Weekly checks will be done every Saturday evening by me and Amber and we remove those who do not join the discord then).

• Community Oriented Individuals (This is a good part and bonding with community members, chatting a little bit with the people in a guild should be important cause a guild shouldn't be non social all the time)

• People who are mature and aren't looking to cause drama (That's pretty much the main point that me and Amber have discussed and we play games to have fun and so that should be something to think about. We do cater to people who may be disabled, had military experience, etc. So being mature and not causing drama is something that Amber is definitely looking for.)

• People who are in it for the long run and want to see this guild succeed (So we both want this guild division to be a successful one. Right now we don't really have a rep% but this will change as we have more people in our guild and in discord together.).

Other Information

Currently we also try to do guild missions every week. We also try our best to do events during the week. Most events usually happen on the weekends.

And our discord server is usually the main use of communication as we are a multi-gaming community. Users who join our gw2 chapter are required to have discord (although discord participation is certainly encouraged but not required, only joining the discord itself is required) and the use of it helps our gaming community grow and to know each other more.

How to join our gaming community

Best ways to contact us would be on Discord, via application on website or alternatively in game, and our contact information can be found below.

Main persons to contact

Arcane Synergy GC Community Founder

• Tara.4812 (Should only contact me if you aren't able to get in contact with my friends Amber or Alex)

Gaming Community Leader

• Alex Maradetto.4852 (Also views applications on the website, good friend of mine)

GW2 Chapter Leader

• Limeygenitals.7895 (Amber, good friend i've known in game)

Our Discord Names

• taralacity#9987 (Me)
  • VeryBicWun#8426 (Amber, Limeygenitals)
  • Alex Maradetto#7867

You may also go to our website below and fill out an application as well if you prefer.

https://arcanesynergy.wordpress.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived