Death’s Judgment change..

Faxi.3059

I can not understand this change. Even if it was a bug ...malice system Damage boosting takes too much time.

see this warrior's patchPeak Performance: This trait no longer increases the damage of physicalskills, but instead increases the warrior’s strike damage by 33% (10% inPvP) for 5 seconds whenever a physical skill is used.

madness... if warrior use throwball 1 util (2count fully 10 sec 33% damage boost ) and that cool down just 16 sec

ps/ At least, should give a 1 malice stack immediately after the marking.

î dont see what that warriors change has to do with the Death Judgment change.Death Judgement has the potential to oneshot even rather defensive builds if marked, so i understand that that its good to kinda maximise the tell. and i still oneshot alot with it - even an Anet Firebrand last time they were in WvW :D -.

i do think the deadeye was designed to mark one enemy, get that one quick down and then move on tho the next. not to shoot randomly around.but to do that in a fight with multiple enemies i wish while kneeling if aiming at the target that the bullet does not get stuck in someone else on the road. so that Deadly Aim, TRB and DJ are changed to ignore the enemies on the way (important: i dont want them to pierce that would be too strong) if targeting the marked enemy. We are Deadeyes after all why wouldnt we be able to -especially while kneeling to get better aim- shoot through a few people on our target.

i do think malice buildup is good enough but the loss of malice is unpleasant. i would like the mark duration to be increases by~10s and if you Re-Mark the same opponent the malice not to reset. this way you benefit from Steal CD reduction traits like sleight of hand, lead attacks and swindlers equilibrium while not giving up the dmg bonus from malice for longer fights against a good opponent in WvW or a stronger PvE enemy. ( i think 25s is already a too long fight for pvp but i havent been in there for quite a while so dunno). the increased mark duration would be ofc to not force/push you into using one of those traits to keep the malice. maybe remarking could trigger perfectioniest aswell if thats not deemed to strong.

I think DJ should be toned down from 15% per stack to 8% per stack. It pierces units until it hits the mark (no damage bonus, no pierce if not targeting mark). Upon reaching max malice stacks, DJ is unblockable if targeting the marked target (enemies will get a different tell if unblockable).

Slightly less one-shotting, but slightly more aoe. I think that should make everybody happy. Now makes there have an incentive to using DJ over triple tap in some cases.

@Platanos.8107 said:I think DJ should be toned down from 15% per stack to 8% per stack. It pierces units until it hits the mark (no damage bonus, no pierce if not targeting mark). Upon reaching max malice stacks, DJ is unblockable if targeting the marked target (enemies will get a different tell if unblockable).

Slightly less one-shotting, but slightly more aoe. I think that should make everybody happy. Now makes there have an incentive to using DJ over triple tap in some cases.

that would be an insane buff as it would force the target to evade or use invuln and still deal enough damage to oneshot everyone that is not a trailblaizer/dire/minstrel/(normad?). and as you can cancel DJ without losing any resources you can just do that twice and GG.

@Faxi.3059 said:I can not understand this change. Even if it was a bug ...malice system Damage boosting takes too much time.

see this warrior's patchPeak Performance: This trait no longer increases the damage of physicalskills, but instead increases the warrior’s strike damage by 33% (10% inPvP) for 5 seconds whenever a physical skill is used.

madness... if warrior use throwball 1 util (2count fully 10 sec 33% damage boost ) and that cool down just 16 sec

You actually can do this with mug and Revealed Malice.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Revealed_Malice

@Faxi.3059 said:I can not understand this change. Even if it was a bug ...malice system Damage boosting takes too much time.

10% damage increase for 5s in pvp and wvw, isn't the damage split already justify itself already?I can't remember any warrior bring throw bolas or kick in pvp or wvw for how long, 5 years?Most warrior run 3 stances, spellbreaker run 2 stances + feather foot, some warrior run a bulls charge and that's it. Rampage is garbage once again without the 30% damage boost.PvE wise PS got nerfed, power warrior dps compared to cPS was behind a large margin, the 33% damage for 5s is make up for the viability of power warrior after all, what needs to be complained seriously.

@Crossaber.8934 said:

10% damage increase for 5s in pvp and wvw, isn't the damage split already justify itself already?I can't remember any warrior bring throw bolas or kick in pvp or wvw for how long, 5 years?Most warrior run 3 stances, spellbreaker run 2 stances + feather foot, some warrior run a bulls charge and that's it. Rampage is garbage once again without the 30% damage boost.PvE wise PS got nerfed, power warrior dps compared to cPS was behind a large margin, the 33% damage for 5s is make up for the viability of power warrior after all, what needs to be complained seriously.

it's 33% in wvw

@DeceiverX.8361 said:Guys, Assassin's signet and SoP were way too strong, let's give warrior access to another damage modifier and make it absolutely massive.

Another win for the ANet balance team.

yes 5sec +540(-180 in 30 sec cd) vs 10sec 33% (16sec cool cd)

Archived