Is this a Joke ?

seyhzade.3401

Leavers aren't too bad due to it not affecting your rating. It's far worse when you've got a team member that decides to just mess about the entire match. Maybe try and find a way to glitch off the edge of the map to pass the time for funsies because they lost the initial mid fight and decide all is lost.Those cause you to lose rating.

Plenty of games I have that one teammate who gets pissed that one person on the team didn't do exactly what they asked demanded at the beginning of the match, and spends the rest of the game spewing insults while sitting in spawn. Oh, and telling us to report them because they know that the reports are never actually acted upon.

@"Unholy Pillager.3791" said:Plenty of games I have that one teammate who gets pissed that one person on the team didn't do exactly what they asked demanded at the beginning of the match, and spends the rest of the game spewing insults while sitting in spawn. Oh, and telling us to report them because they know that the reports are never actually acted upon.

Oh yes we know this all too well.

On the flipside however. You can take comfort knowing that only ANet allows and support these behaviors.

Because this is what happens to people that act this way in other PvP games. https://imgur.com/1HgjoN4

@Reaper Alim.4176 said:

@"Unholy Pillager.3791" said:Plenty of games I have that one teammate who gets pissed that one person on the team didn't do exactly what they
asked
demanded at the beginning of the match, and spends the rest of the game spewing insults while sitting in spawn. Oh, and telling us to report them because they know that the reports are never actually acted upon.

Oh yes we know this all too well.

On the flipside however. You can take comfort knowing that only ANet allows and support these behaviors.

Because this is what happens to people that act this way in other PvP games.

Let's just say that there are a few players in particular I'd like to see Dhuumed.

Archived