new idea for balanced sPvP

Vertep.2498

so as Anet have in ass some things....then atlest for ranked matches dont let in any scourges and maybe mirages as those got to much condi creep with confusion spamming evade with stealth more than thieves...while just rest classes now are pretty balanced and this would "fix" main balance problem atleast on ranked

We should also ban Spellbreakers because their sustain is too high. Oh and FB because of the ridiculous amount of support. Can't forget to ban Thieves because their mobility is too great. That Holosmith burst man.. They gotta go too. Weavers got too many skills too it's hard to even keep track.

Let's just make it 5v5 Revs. That'd be fun.

FB without scourges arnt that big problem, SB also was touched and as for me this dont hane now 24/7 uptime of invuln, full counter with stability...yes this can still have high uptime but no perma like before and thief dd was hurted with dash nerf with currently condi fest while DE is viable only with good group which can cover him with losing main source of thief mobility while going to DE spec and holosmith as mane wrote....its high risk with high reward in campare to scourge wiyj the lowest risk in game for highest possible reward, weavers arnt to tankly and also are melting very fast if you hit them in compare now to mesmer which almost nonstop have evade skill, or stealth with target cancel and ofc with every skill use have additional clone to confuse oyu and then apply you 10+ stack of confuse in just moment like scourge will apply you 20+ stack of every possible condi in this game in just moment

@Whitworth.7259 said:We should also ban Spellbreakers because their sustain is too high. Oh and FB because of the ridiculous amount of support. Can't forget to ban Thieves because their mobility is too great. That Holosmith burst man.. They gotta go too. Weavers got too many skills too it's hard to even keep track.

Let's just make it 5v5 Revs. That'd be fun.

5v5 Rev would be insane fun actually. Chances are they'd all Sword#3 at the same time.

No no no, that build has 3 different traits that passively proc skills for unacceptable skill-less game-play. Instead use fire 1-1-2 and arcane 2-1-2 to limit the passive proc cheezyness.

@ArthurDent.9538 said:

@Swagg.9236 said:5v5This build only:
Foefire Destination

No no no, that build has 3 different traits that passively proc skills for unacceptable skill-less game-play. Instead use fire 1-1-2 and arcane 2-1-2 to limit the passive proc cheezyness.

Acceptable terms. In fact, I'd even suggest Fire 2-2-1. Who cares if the first tier is wasted? Less passives! Hit your damage or don't do damage at all! Shame that air has an instant, ranged, no-projectile passive strike hard-coded into the line. Quality design as usual, anet.

Firebrand support actually adds a nice twist to the game which I do not mind. it's the opposite of 99% of the guardians.Regarding the necro (scourge) kick that one out, every match that I played and that had no necro in it was just amazing. Won some and lost some, but every single time the fights were really good and fun. I don't even care about the mirage .... they are annoying but it's not an end of the world issue.

Archived