LFGuild PVX Darkhaven Complete Noob

Shane.8374

I am pasting a post I just did in the player helping player below because I think I should have posted it here instead. I hope this isn't bad manners. Still learning.

I am an older Quake player who has been out of gaming for about 15 years. I got a new gaming rig when I heard about Quake Champions. I have a buddy that lives in Tacoma that I wanted something we could get into together and we decided on this amazing game. At this point, I have played a couple classes to level 6 or 7 and just love the game, but I am completely overwhelmed. Trying to learn by reading about stuff on the forums is like reading another language sometimes ! I knew I wanted to join a guild and wrote down the forum names I got off some posts, but couldn't even figure out how to add the names to my friends list so I could chat. I looked it up today and it looks like I can press Y and enter one of these names that end in a period and 4 numbers so I will try that when I get home. My point with that boring example is that even some of the most basic things escape me at this point, and as I am trying to read and learn, I run across words like Fractal and boon and I am like , what does that even mean ! I am neither unintelligent or a slow learner, but I could really use some solid instruction and would love to be in a guild who had a couple of people in it who were patient enough to give me step by step direction from A to Z for a while. I have an hour or two most weeknights and can play much more Friday and Saturday nights, and Sunday during the Day. I am in the central time zone if that helps. When I join a Guild, my friend who has been playing games like this for over a decade will join the same guild with me, so you will get a noob and an experienced player in a package deal. Being new I want to try all game modes son a Guild on DarkHaven may be best.

Hallo~

Consider joining Phantom Moon [PM]. We are a guild compromised of 40-60 people (ranges due to recruitment) with an average of 5-15 online on good days. We are a casual PvX (heavily PvE) guild that tries to surround one common goal while playing: having fun. While we can be a quiet bunch, we do try to recruit more potential family members to our guild to play the game we all enjoy the most. We do require 100% representation across all characters, and to join our Discord server. We surround our guild events mainly on the weekends, so that could be a plus for you being a weekend-only.

I encourage you to check out our official recruitment thread for lingering questions you may have. https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/777/phantom-moon-pm-na-darkhaven/p1

If you have any questions, do contact me either through the forums or in-game (if I am not online when you message, give me up to 24hrs to respond, as I do not keep the forums up all the time).

I can play some weekdays too. Does 100% rep mean I can't play with people who are not in the guild, or does it just mean that I can't play with any other guilds as long as I am a member of yours ? If the latter then that is no problem. I have so much to learn trying to keep up with more than one Guild would be counter productive !

@Shane.8374 said:I can play some weekdays too. Does 100% rep mean I can't play with people who are not in the guild, or does it just mean that I can't play with any other guilds as long as I am a member of yours ? If the latter then that is no problem. I have so much to learn trying to keep up with more than one Guild would be counter productive !

You can play with anyone that you may desire; I would be glad to give you much further detail on the representation in-game. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Archived