Too weak or too squishy. Pvp build problems

Mattiva.4639

I have problems with finding good damage build for this season, any of the Metabattle builds/my own variants of them just don't feel right. For example the Meditrapper build, if i go for marauder amulet, my damage doesn't feel that significant, but i feel myself really vulnerable, and with paladin amulet my damage is ridiculously low.

With Radiant- and Firebrand burning build damage is finally there, but those Spellbreakers/scourges (and thieves when i tried Firebrand) eat me alive before i can do anything. I also tested Mantra bunker build, but there are always other bunkers in team, so my team doesn't do damage at all.

What builds are you guys using?

Had to look on metabattle to see if my specific build was up there... the nearest one was Hammer Radiance with the exception of Hammer & Virtues tree.Here's the build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQRArd8enkICVDhlDBeDB8Dhj5h6evPaNYvg6tRrNwVGAA-jZROABFfQAepMw5PBAA2fg8TAAA

Won an AT tourney vs a more-than-decent team. It's a very competitive build (if u know how to survive with it)Going to make a Build Guide here in a few. Keep an eye out and lend me your thoughts on my thread :)

@Saiyan.1704 said:Had to look on metabattle to see if my specific build was up there... the nearest one was Hammer Radiance with the exception of Hammer & Virtues tree.Here's the build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQRArd8enkICVDhlDBeDB8Dhj5h6evPaNYvg6tRrNwVGAA-jZROABFfQAepMw5PBAA2fg8TAAA

Won an AT tourney vs a more-than-decent team. It's a very competitive build (if u know how to survive with it)Going to make a Build Guide here in a few. Keep an eye out and lend me your thoughts on my thread :)

Thanks for build suggestion, i'll test it :)

I can't play with very squishy builds, because i have fairly slow reaction time, and i often get bursted to death before i can do anything -.-

@Lejero.4168 said:@Abelisk.4527: thank you for sharing your build. It is really really strong! Anyhow i prefer Harrier over Diviner, as you loose not that much dmg (when you use trait that increases crit for 1h weapons) and has much more sustain and support than Diviner.

@Mattiva.4639 said:

@Abelisk.4527 said:Actually try Diviner's instead. I found it a lot stronger.

Lot stronger? it feels very strong with Harrier already, really great build. I'll equip diviner next time i go to the game :3

I see! Harrier is definitely a good option, but Diviner's is a bit more power oriented. However thinking through Harrier has better support, and it still does nice damage.

BTW, try replacing Save Yourselves for Mantra of Potence. More Quickness/Might!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived