Can't find Black Diamond (Exotic) exchange NPC

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:They were disabled soon after the patch went in Tuesday, along with the Primeval Steward vendor in Desert Highlands. No official disabling announcement was made that I know of (just a quick post in a thread about the Amnoon Merchants being missing), and no post about when they'll be put back in has been given, either.

The only hint was that someone posted an exploit involving one (or more) of the vendors shortly before they disappeared. Disabling vendors no longer requires a new patch; fixing the bug takes longer, because there are lots of details to adjust besides the bit that would be obvious to us. (For example, translating any changes, double-checking potential economic impacts, etc.)

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:They were disabled soon after the patch went in Tuesday, along with the Primeval Steward vendor in Desert Highlands. No official disabling announcement was made that I know of (just a quick post in a thread about the Amnoon Merchants being missing), and no post about when they'll be put back in has been given, either.

The only hint was that someone posted an exploit involving one (or more) of the vendors shortly before they disappeared. Disabling vendors no longer requires a new patch; fixing the bug takes longer, because there are lots of details to adjust besides the bit that would be obvious to us. (For example, translating any changes, double-checking potential economic impacts, etc.)

Oh I know. But they usually at least make a post in the News & Announcements subforum when NPCs are disabled, items/skills are disabled, wiki maintenance, TP maintenance, etc. It just seems like an announcement would have been a good idea.

Archived