What is your opinion on Vampiric Presence?

Lahmia.2193

Here is what it does at the time of polling:

You and your nearby allies siphon health with attacks.

Life Siphon Damage: 35 (0.0025)?Life Siphon Healing: 33 (0.005)?Vampiric Aura (9s): Siphon health when you hit.Number of Targets: 5Radius: 600Specialization Blood MagicTier MasterType MajorGame link [&BzQHAAA=]

Source: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vampiric_Presence

I'm not voting. My opinion is that Blood Magic has some nifty ideas that don't work in practice (all of the numbers are way too small). So while I like it concept, I'd never build for it.

Ideally something thats more selfish to necro personal sustain
a small % of critical damage returned as hp would be nice 10-15 maybe.Make the minor vamp triat do the same thing but from all damage on a even smaller % scale something like 2-3% of all outgoing power damageCondition builds should not be able to make use of this unless they go pure glass as curses has a trait for healing based of condi damage.

Life stealing should scale exclusively with healing power and its scaling should be improved. This split identity of life stealing hasn't been working. And those arguing that that would make life stealing too powerful I just would like to counter that by saying that getting max healing power compared to max power you'd still be dealing far less damage with a life stealing build than a raw power build by the thousands.

I was thinking that Blood could be the Support Trait Line that you could use with Scourge.

Was thinking something like:

• Ritual of Life (for ressing) or Blood Bond (for Raid Heals)
  • Vampiric Presence (DPS increase and Raid Heals)
  • Vampiric Rituals (Wells for Protection and Heals) not sure how Transfusion would work with the Shades

But the Healing, and the Shades, should scale with your Healing Stat, would work nice with all the Healing Condi gear you get in PoF.

Something like this:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNAW7fjk0QLNWUDm2A/NW8GspGQAIBQ1BCBFK9daQNpC

Archived