Build options suggestion

Ricky.4706

Being able to change stats as opposed to having to carry extra gear. - like legendaries less the particle effects and fancy stuff that should be legendary. Stats are a necessity. Different category from "Bragging rights" category, that is represented with fancy visuals and titles. -- How I look does matter to me because it's a visual representation of what I've achieved.How I play does matter to me as well because I want a fair fight. - 2 different categories.

How about we meet in the middle- You can make it so I have to still pve to get / buy / find the recipe to add to my armor stat list on my current ascended set.- I just don't want to carry extra sets of armor and trinkets to change my build and runes / upgrades.

In pve i'm a civilian, In pvp - I'm a soldier and the country that I'm defending should help me get the right gear, not tax me for defending it! In pve my build preference is glass cannon, because there's no lag, and the npc's are predictable - in wvw there's lots of lag and roaming 1 shotters - completely different environments. Namely me as a glass cannon! lol - but that makes wvw more an fps with lots of lag - which is an error.

not to mention, you have a great selection of possible builds that are being neglected and causing people to say certain builds are op, because it's not easy enough to simply change or tweak your build to counter it. One doesn't just simply change stats, and imo that's causing a lot of imbalance.

Archived