Maybe Malicious Reprisal needs to be changed now.

Redfeather.6401

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Malicious_Reprisal

Only block I have available as a renegade or core revenant is staff#4, Warding Rift.Since Warding Rift blinds enemies before it finishes it is an unreliable way to trigger a block instead of a miss.People once combined Malicious Reprisal with Cruel Repercussion (which no longer exists as a trait).

I feel it is pretty weak trait compared to the other devastation master traits. Assassin's Presence is the must have trait for dps group support. Nefarious momentum is for selfish dps. Malicious Reprisal should be made appealing somehow.

@ButterPeanut.9746 said:The main reason people take that trait is that it also procs when the enemy is blocking. A common setup is a staff #5 while the enemy is blocking to interrupt the block.

That's a nice combo!I don't want to see the skill get changed completely. Just that recent trait/sword changes might warrant a tweak.

What I think would really synergize with invocation and each legend is...When you STUN BREAK or one of your attacks is blocked, your next attacks will be unblockable and deal increased damage.or maybeWhen you STUN BREAK or one of your attacks is blocked, your next attacks STEAL LIFE.

Archived