Outnumber is a MVP, what is yours?

JemL.3501

@Jeknar.6184 said:Too lazy to post on imgur but my rank is always the highest source since I'm platinum.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/331180212882505730/378410960420995073/unknown.png

outnumbered pips still plays a big role for you too just like me and the pts you got from rank i practically got em in skirmish leading pips (in lesser ammount)

@Voltekka.2375 said:Outnumbered pips should get nerfed. Been seeing a lot of players who just afk on outnumbered maps, cap a camp every 10 mins, repeat. AFK farmers should be discouraged, not encouraged. If anything, ANET buffed base pips from rank. They should nerf outnumbered pips.

im wvw player, but sometimes i dont have time to active play.... or its bad time , no commander and dont have mood for roam... so i get partici... relog on diff char and just stand near enemy camp, just retake it all time and hide behind... but only if outnumber... anyway ... +5 is a lot... maybe made that also count with your rank... so pvers dont go there afk they way to diamond.

@Junkpile.7439 said:What these even mean?FkBn0aa.png

First 3 are how much pips u get when your server was on 1. 2. 3. place in score (its changing each skirmish) , next one is for your wvw rank, castle symbol that u made wood division last week on same server, last is outnumbered.

But dunno why you ask, you are mithril rank, so you troll us, or buy acc :D

@intox.6347 said:

@Junkpile.7439 said:What these even mean?
FkBn0aa.png

First 3 are how much pips u get when your server was on 1. 2. 3. place in score (its changing each skirmish) , next one is for your wvw rank, castle symbol that u made wood division last week on same server, last is outnumbered.

But dunno why you ask, you are mithril rank, so you troll us, or buy acc :D

Junkpile been doing low quality troll since 2012... It was in his signature on the old forums, not sure why he didn't made a signature on this one.

@Voltekka.2375 said:Outnumbered pips should get nerfed. Been seeing a lot of players who just afk on outnumbered maps, cap a camp every 10 mins, repeat. AFK farmers should be discouraged, not encouraged. If anything, ANET buffed base pips from rank. They should nerf outnumbered pips.

pretty sure without outnumbered many people wouldnt be able to complete the pip grind, they would need to boost by +5 pip rank to compensate something like that

@JemL.3501 said:

pretty sure without outnumbered many people wouldnt be able to complete the pip grind, they would need to boost by +5 pip rank or loyal to compensate something like that

Archived