Wishlist - mobile app for crafting — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Wishlist - mobile app for crafting

For a while now, I’ve wanted a mobile app that would allow me to craft when I’m away from my computer at home. Lunch breaks can get boring at work and it would be nice to level up my crafting disciplines in my spare time when I can’t be playing the full game. Anyone else on board for some piddly inventory management and crafting on your phone?

Comments

• NO thank you . if that was put into this game making it moba game or something. then it really be time to stop playing this game . even if this was a triple A game which it is not. never the less this is a very bad idea .and not what most of the player base wants to have the dev teams doing. giving the past feed back given when these topics have come up . so yeah umm like major no thank you no way no how . that is why we play the game and not a moba game

• So you’re saying you’d stop playing GW2 altogether if they added a purely optional mobile app that allows others to craft when they’re away from home? I’m not talking about converting anything in the full game to mobile only, I’m asking for a mobile tie-in that accesses JUST crafting (inventory, bank, and crafting recipes).

• you got the idea just like back then and now i very sure that would put a really bad taste in the player bases mouth . just like the RNG Loot boxes are and have done right now.

• Goettel.4389Goettel.4389 Member ✭✭✭✭

A crafting app does sound good, but the idea of GW2 going mobile makes me very nervous for the future.

• @Goettel.4389 said:
    A crafting app does sound good, but the idea of GW2 going mobile makes me very nervous for the future.

agreed that would be another very bad move and miss step on anets part yet again . just like all the other stuff on top of the RNG Loot box matter . and honestly we are not sure how that is going to fully play out. but i bet it will not get pretty at all . given how it has been going to begin with

• @WARIORSCHARGEING.2637 said:
    NO thank you . if that was put into this game making it moba game or something. then it really be time to stop playing this game . even if this was a triple A game which it is not. never the less this is a very bad idea .and not what most of the player base wants to have the dev teams doing. giving the past feed back given when these topics have come up . so yeah umm like major no thank you no way no how . that is why we play the game and not a moba game

How would that turn GW2 into a Multiplayer Only Battle Arena?

• Again, I’m not talking about taking anything from the base game. The app I’m proposing would only access crafting and allow crafting in a mobile app. All crafting functionality would remain in the PC game. The app would only allow mobile access to it so you wouldn’t have to be at home on a PC to sit around and just craft. If you want to do that when you’re logged into the full game, fine, but those who want to pass some time while away from home can do a little crafting if they want.

• Zaron.1987Zaron.1987 Member ✭✭✭

No ty.....

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.