Themed mount skins

EMPI.4013

I was admiring the reforged warhound skin, and couldn't help but wanting a griffon forged skin. Then I started wanting awakened mount skins, and branded mount skins, so on and so forth. I think Anet should classify them as themed/legendary mount skins. Sell them in packs for 2000 gems that contain a skin of that theme for all the mounts.

@ErikTheTyrant.4527 said:I was admiring the reforged warhound skin, and couldn't help but wanting a griffon forged skin. Then I started wanting awakened mount skins, and branded mount skins, so on and so forth. I think Anet should classify them as themed/legendary mount skins. Sell them in packs for 2000 gems that contain a skin of that theme for all the mounts.

If Anet wants to sell SOME packs for all the mounts, that would be fine. But I want my mounts to look different from each other so if that's all they sell they will get no gems from me. That's why I didn't buy the Halloween set. I'm still waiting to give them money for mount skins - won't even purchase the gems until they have some reasonably prices single skins similar to gliders or outfits.

Archived