Necros Will Thank You For Nerfing Them

Svarty.8019

@Svarty.8019 said:Necros will thank you for nerfing them if, after a giant nerf, you reduce the size of the nerf by half.

I therefore predice LF decay will be changed to 4% on Tuesday.

Doubt it. As this or any power build does not affect their precious condi meta, Anet probably has already forgotten this or any power build still exists and have moved on to the next condi buff.

@HansBRZ.3284 said:I thank Anet for forcing me to play another classes, thus getting me out of my addiction for the Fun I was having with my Reaper.

Thanx for the Nerf, Sir. May I have another one, pls?

Same feeling here. Thank u of sucking the life out of my Reaper.

Thanks for the nerf, Sir, may I have another?

@Zoltreez.6435 said:

@Crinn.7864 said:4% would be perfect.

As the ONLY defense CD the necro class has as a Whole a class that does not even have mobility and forced to literally face tank everything...i would say..... 0% would be the best....

Making it a flat value would be good to begin with

@squallaus.8321 said:Necros already couldn't dps that well before this. shroud was one of the way for necro to sustain themselves a bit and to continue to attack when most others would have needed to back off to recover. Now they took that sustain away.... can't DPS, can't tank, can't heal, can't support....

it works as intended, so basically do not work, but that is exactly how it was intended to work (or not work) well i am kinda confused about can't tell, but looking at Anet i am not the only one confused.. for sure!

@squallaus.8321 said:Necros already couldn't dps that well before this. shroud was one of the way for necro to sustain themselves a bit and to continue to attack when most others would have needed to back off to recover. Now they took that sustain away.... can't DPS, can't tank, can't heal, can't support....

If we can't fly, fight or crow then how will we ever prove that we are the real Peter Pan?

it works as intended, so basically do not work, but that is exactly how it was intended to work (or not work) well i am kinda confused about can't tell, but looking at Anet i am not the only one confused.. for sure!

I dont even know if they know what they do. Before they do it.It feels like they dont test their changes before releasing them.That patch feels more like: ok now that we balanced other classes we have 10 minutes left before the balance patch to change necro. So lers just do something that it doesnt look like as if we forgot to balance necro

@Nimon.7840 said:

I dont even know if they know what they do. Before they do it.It feels like they dont test their changes before releasing them.That patch feels more like: ok now that we balanced other classes we have 10 minutes left before the balance patch to change necro. So lers just do something that it doesnt look like as if we forgot to balance necro

hahahaha that was a good 1 :D

@Zoltreez.6435 said:

@Crinn.7864 said:4% would be perfect.

As the ONLY defense CD the necro class has as a Whole a class that does not even have mobility and forced to literally face tank everything...i would say..... 0% would be the best....

Well. This is simply put wrong. Necro DOES have other defensive abilities, the problem is they just suck and/or because other skills are needed just as much on the utility bar.

If they keep the drain at this 5% value, they need to lower the CD on shroud, somewhere baseline in the reaper tree trait tree. Then either tweak some shroud skills, like Spiral to either generate more LF and/or transfer conditions. Having Shroud 3, in additional to stab, pulse resistance or LF generation wouldnt be a bad idea either.

Archived