Triple rewards and Pips for your farmed Server?

Zhuul.1759

Overstacked Maguuma farming Tiers up and down for years now. The massive amount of Bags, Gold and legendary Armor they get is beyond imagination but what about the Casual Gamers from the many farmed Servers? They get nothing in return for the countless Bags they give and that's just not right so the question is simple:Should the Servers that are getting farmed by Maguuma be rewarded with bigger Pips and faster reward tracks?

@Namer.9750 said:idk why anyone's being salty about Mag when all of Mag is playing Destiny 2 or BDO lfmao.

Have fun farming those brazillians from SF tho.

All the mag dying now are probably the ones that went there thinking they were good. Now that the few that were carrying them left, I guess they are being learned real good.

@Justine.6351 said:

@Namer.9750 said:idk why anyone's being salty about Mag when all of Mag is playing Destiny 2 or BDO lfmao.

Have fun farming those brazillians from SF tho.

All the mag dying now are probably the ones that went there thinking they were good. Now that the few that were carrying them left, I guess they are being learned real good.

Nah. Mag secretly likes the link. It gives them someone to blame when the KDR goes down, or the PPT goes up.

Maguuma was opened for transfers a couple weeks ago for the first time in 2 years, so I'd hardly say the current status is "overstacked". It remains to be seen if Mag will still have a link at the end of next month, having finally reached Full status after allowing transfers. BG and SoS were very blobby last week, even more so than Mag. Rumors of guilds and other veterans from Mag going off to play other games are true to a certain extent. If 2 other servers can out-PPT Mag, why can't you?

Archived