[Suggestion]Option to not show backpack when on mount.

Cronospere.8143

Like the title says, i would like a option to not show the backpack when on the mount.I like it when my character is walking, but a charr, with wings, on a raptor? lol, it just looks funny.. so i always turn it off manualy.

I would like an option for this to do it automatically.so - backpack off when on mount, but not when walking.

What do you think?

@Cronospere.8143 said:Like the title says, i would like a option to not show the backpack when on the mount.I like it when my character is walking, but a charr, with wings, on a raptor? lol, it just looks funny.. so i always turn it off manualy.

I would like an option for this to do it automatically.so - backpack off when on mount, but not when walking.

To be fair the phrase, "a charr with wings," is funny, raptor or not.

@Ashen.2907 said:

@Cronospere.8143 said:Like the title says, i would like a option to not show the backpack when on the mount.I like it when my character is walking, but a charr, with wings, on a raptor? lol, it just looks funny.. so i always turn it off manualy.

To be fair the phrase, "a charr with wings," is funny, raptor or not.

Yeah but my charr looks like a grim reaper/demon with the wings. its kinda awesome, until you tell people what you actually are..

What do you think?

Have you not heard of Winged Hussars?

I love being a winged Charr Hussar on a Raptor.

Archived