We have a winner ladies and gents

• Haleydawn.3764Haleydawn.3764 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 7, 2017

Elementalist;

Mesmer;

Necro in old armor;

Necro in new set;

Better get a wriggle on.

• I'd love something less naked, but since those are the only decent pants available, I can't find a chest skin that really fits well.

@aecro.7354 said:

I'd love something less naked, but since those are the only decent pants available, I can't find a chest skin that really fits well.

Have you tried it with Aristocrat's Coat, Phoenix Vest, Priory's Historical or Elonian/Spearmarshal's Vestements?

Better get a wriggle on.

• Best looking light armor in the game right here.

• @Haleydawn.3764 said:

@aecro.7354 said:

I'd love something less naked, but since those are the only decent pants available, I can't find a chest skin that really fits well.

Have you tried it with Aristocrat's Coat, Phoenix Vest, Priory's Historical or Elonian/Spearmarshal's Vestements?

Yeah, but all of those have that exposed belly area which looks a bit weird.

Just doesn't fit very well imo.

• Ayumi Spender.1082Ayumi Spender.1082 Member ✭✭✭✭

I personal scrapped the idea of pants as Light Armour won't seem to get any if Arenanet has a say about it. Try to get some bottoms that isn't long drapes or "other" and try to mix and match something.

• Spudfuzz.6185Spudfuzz.6185 Member ✭✭
    edited December 10, 2017

I, too, struggle with the lack of respectable pant options. I really wanted some nice slacks for my pirate ele, or something that could pass off as desert-like for my mesmer. Without going the route of the spearmarshal set, because the weight of the design is really off-balance in the pants. It's too butt-tenty, like everything else.
    Elementalist

Mesmer

@aecro.7354 said:

Just doesn't fit very well imo.

Some tops are longer than others but I agree. Not a fan of the 90’s lowrise pants and croptop look :P

Better get a wriggle on.