Sigil of +stats in story

Ayakaru.6583

Sigil of power, etc,+10 power/Condi for every kill, maxed at 25,Doesnt work in any of the story instances.I tried personal story, LS2, HoT and LS3 instances. I am not getting any stacks inside the story instances and i think its caused by the same mechanic that prevents the story instance mobs from dropping loot

@Ayakaru.6583 said:Well, that answers the source of the problem, now the fix.I mean, this makes an entire strain of sigils unusable in pve (as far as story is concerned).Raids and fractals, they work, but their they're not considered welcome

Of course this should get addressed at some point, but I hope you see why it might not be all that urgent.

• Not that many people are affected: People don't use stacking sigils much in raids or fractals because there simply aren't enough foes to charge them fully. People didn't use them much in story instances either because only a few have enough foes to do so, regardless of whether they granted XP (and stacking bonuses)** Many people never use stacking sigils, because they aren't considered meta.
  • Those who are affected aren't affected often, just in story instances.

In other words, it's a bug, but one that has a limited impact on a tiny fraction of the community in only a fraction of their play time.

Archived