Boons , Conditions, and other woes

SuperSpicyCurry.2415

How do people feel about stability and the abundance of boons, and conditions, in pvp? I'm not sure how to articulate it but I feel like there's just way too many boons that a lot of builds just fart out passively. Things like stability, regen, and resistance which are really powerful are really easy to get and accessible to keep it up for an entire fight and spellbreaker is really the only class that can keep up the constant boonstrip to deal with it. In a similar vein it's very easy to load a target up with conditions very fast but mass condi cleanse is more accessible and the boons a number of classes provide counteract a lot of issues with condis. I think that skills that remove specific boons or a way to actually control which boons you remove would be hugely helpful if there isn't some sort of overhaul to the boon and condition system it's just not very fun to me when every target has stability.

PS: Unrelated but I think the number of passive traits in this game is awful. The number of classes that you get to a health threshold and go invulnerable, heal, stealth, etc. is just so frequent and frankly not needed on top of the downed system, dodge, and active defensive capabilities every class has.

Archived