[Rev] Axe Main hand and some Sugesstions

FlOwMaKeRs.8623

I used to play sword/sword in pvp before the last patch balance ( when you could block attacks, etc), Now with the new changes on the sword I could say that the new mechanics are great, damage is decent, etc..

But the thing is, since sword it is the only power oriented one-hander and now that we do not have the defense that we had before as a shield with the sword ( Revenant may have better damage now but his survival has become even worse.) it's time to give us the axe as main hand.

It's so ridiculous to go (sword / shield & sword / sword) by the cooldown of the main sword and the lack of cleanliness of conditions that needs revenant in general. ( '' going without the stupid nerf-staff '' ) It would be great if it were like this: (Axe/Shield & Sword/Sword.) We need another power oriented one-hander, seriously anet.

That's another thing that bothers me, the lack of remove conditions that the revenant needs. With Path of Fire I expected that renegade would come with a lot of remove condition BUT NO! IT WAS NOT SO! I WAS ALSO WAITING FOR SOME CONDI REMOVE FOR HERALD IN THIS LAST PATCH BALANCE.

My suggestion: :o

● Give us an Axe as main hand.

Enchanted Daggers: (Shiro Heal) Why does this poor health have such a long recharge time? it should be 20 seconds of recharge and should remove 2 conditions.

Crystal Hibernation: (Glint Shield) This skill should remove conditions every pulse, also.

Infuse Light (3s): Inverts all incoming damage to healing and When the Infuse Light ends, you remove 2 conditions.

Archived