Rune/sigil/trait icd on the ui. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Rune/sigil/trait icd on the ui.

zealex.9410zealex.9410 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited November 11, 2017 in Fractals, Dungeons, and Raids

Any chance we could get the ui to show icd on traits/runes sigils etc? Or if 3rd party softwares are allowed to have this as a feature. Only yours ofc.

Comments

• @zealex.9410 said:
    Any chance we could get the ui to show icd on traits/runes sigils etc? Or if 3rd party softwares are allowed to have this as a feature. Only yours ofc.

Only if they clean up the UI for buffs/debuffs. It's a mess with the indicators flying around all the time, and with the increasing number of them. In the meantime, I'm okay with using the weapon swap timer as a proxy.

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.