Poly-luminescent Undulating Refractor (Black) Questions

Tea.2740

I'm a bit confused on how it works because I do not want to waste it. I just equip an item I put it on and I get the effect right? Also on the wiki I read this -_- When equipping a trinket with this upgrade, it applies the Cat's Shadow effect.

• Equipping an item with this upgrade will make the character glow in black._So does this mean I get a different effect if I use it on a trinket, or does it give both the cat shadow effect + black aura? Also If I use a black lion salvage kit on the item I put it on, can I get it back to resell? Or will that not work? Thanks

@Tea.2740 said:I'm a bit confused on how it works because I do not want to waste it. I just equip an item I put it on and I get the effect right? Also on the wiki I read this -_- When equipping a trinket with this upgrade, it applies the Cat's Shadow effect.

• Equipping an item with this upgrade will make the character glow in black._So does this mean I get a different effect if I use it on a trinket, or does it give both the cat shadow effect + black aura? Also If I use a black lion salvage kit on the item I put it on, can I get it back to resell? Or will that not work? Thanks

Hi, I have the Poly Black Infusion.

If you use the black lion salvaging kit on an exotic, it will remove it and you can sell it again. It does not become bound on use.You get the black effect on your skin and armor unless you use Winter's Heart Infusion or the Acid infusion, where it will only make your character darker.

If you upgrade it to ascended agony infusion; you can then use the Upgrade Extractor from the Fractal Observatory and remove it without using a Black Lion Salvaging kit.

The effect is also the same if you apply it on armor, trinket, accessories or weapons. It makes no difference to the aura where you place it.

Hope this info helps - if you need more, just let me know.

Archived