five years of world vs world and ....

Kapax.3801

They never thought of "fixing" this great disadvantage that the castle has against the fort of the north? almost all the time I've been playing WvW, the walls of the north of the castle were almost always collapsed ... I think it's time to fix this, because the other two strengths do not have the same advantage .....GG9u2Sz.jpg

Don't really have a problem with the red keep smc relationship.They both can hit each other.Multiple walls are usually down on smc anyways, red keep not so much.Every other outer tower can hit smc, what's one extra place for red?The trebs in red keep are easy to take down without needing to even break in the keep, you know, balista on that big fat hill in the middle of the picture.

It is not so simple, no matter how much you destroy the Trebuchets, they build them quickly and continue with the attack ... and it is the hole where everyone gets into. It seems good to me that the castle can be besieged from the towers, but from a fortress in the distance and well secured it does not seem right to me.

If they did fix that problem, the red team would have a little more difficulty besieging the castle.

but it would be more disadvantageous to have the castle permanently besieged by the red team .... On the other hand, if they were all arranged in the same conditions ... if it is the red one who has the castle, then he would have the advantage that the others they could not besiege the castle from their fortresses, instead they should only take the towers closest to the castle, indeed, even from the castle any siege weapon can be destroyed.

Open walls=more fights.

It's just too easy to bunker with siege in smc, and towers are easier to take then a keep. So one less barrier in the way is a good thing. What I don't like is being able to treb Overlook from SMC because that just seems unfair to red side considering no other keep can be hit from there. And of course hardly ever getting to use the waypoint in SMC.

@Sovereign.1093 said:wvw tourney pls. pop balance bugs etc dont matter when wvw is meaningless.

How? How can you make that happen when smaller servers have to rotate and support multiple host servers? There is no way smaller servers could be figured into the reward system. And while we are on the topic of advantages and disadvantages how about SW tower in the alpine BL being able to be hit by catas in the tunnel but can't defend against it with any siege placed in the tower?

@Offair.2563 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:wvw tourney pls. pop balance bugs etc dont matter when wvw is meaningless.

That would make tourneys meaningless aswell.

no.

@Kamara.4187 said:

How? How can you make that happen when smaller servers have to rotate and support multiple host servers. There is no way smaller servers could be figured into the reward system. And while were on the topic of advantages and disadvantages how about SW tower in the alpine BL being able to be hit from catas in the tunnel but can't defend against it with any siege?

delete servers or merge links with main server.

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Offair.2563 said:

no.

@Kamara.4187 said:

How? How can you make that happen when smaller servers have to rotate and support multiple host servers. There is no way smaller servers could be figured into the reward system. And while were on the topic of advantages and disadvantages how about SW tower in the alpine BL being able to be hit from catas in the tunnel but can't defend against it with any siege?

They already said they didn't want to do that and void server identities. And if they did how would that work with the sea guilds? If you can get them to merge different servers along with servers on the other side of the world I'm all for it, but good luck talking them into it.

@Kamara.4187 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Offair.2563 said:

no.

@Kamara.4187 said:

They already said they didn't want to do that and void server identities. And if they did how would that work with the sea guilds? If you can get them to merge different servers along with servers on the other side of the world I'm all for it, but good luck talking them into it.

=/ and thats the problem

@Coldtart.4785 said:SMC is incredibly easy to hold and red is meant to be for the weakest server in a match so I don't see a problem with them getting a boost.

Ironically that "boost" become a nightmare when the red team is the weakest on the match and someone have a T3 SMC constantly trebbing your keep. And trebs from SMC don't need to be built on top of the wall to hit Overlook, which mean you are actually FORCED to take down SMC outer to take out the treb. Good luck with that when you are constantly outnumbered by the oposition (Reason why SMC got to T3 in the first place).

Archived