We had already gotten a sneak peek at the upcoming CSS during the PoF demo weekends. Now that the official release is here, I would like to know what you peeps want to see altered or added.
My wishlist for changes I would like to see sometime soon:
- adjust the display size for Charrs, they look ridiculously huge compared to the other races and parts are even cut off on the top
- maybe add a zoom option in addition to the rotation ability we already have
- add some customization features, e.g. so that people with a huge number of characters get alternatives to scrolling
- neutral lighting, so one can see one's character as is (or at least add a lightbulb to be able to switch between lighting options)
- removal of front bottom layer, so it will no longer cover the left foot