A Variable Asset Trinket — Guild Wars 2 Forums

A Variable Asset Trinket

I need a ring with Power , Condition Damage and Toughness. The Laurel vendor doesn't have a ring with these three particular assets. What is sorely needed imo, is a set of rings, earrings, amulets, etc., that you can design (a la Guild Wars 1) and "dial" in the appropriate amount of which attribute with, of course, an overhead limit governed by overhead limit. So for example I could buy the ring from the Laurel Vendor, and have 296 (Ascended rings typically have this total amount of pointage) points to work with. I could divvy up these point in any way I choose among the three chosen attributes. This would be a highly desirable item imo. Perhaps a Legendary trinket. Excuse me if there is already something like this around.
Thanks
Conrad

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.