Why can't I play with my friends?

jul.7602

This rank restriction on duo que has to go. I have no aspirations of going legendary or pro, and I rarely even do tournaments and I bet most people stopped caring about leaderboards years ago.. This game isn't fun to play alone, obviously because it's a MMO. Sure me and my friend could go play unranked, but unranked with 2 plats is just a blowout of 200+ point lead so it wouldn't be fun for either side. This new rank restriction will kill whatever is left of the pvp community.

@choovanski.5462 said:

@Ithilwen.1529 said:You can't play with your friends because it destroys the fun of others. One person's rights end where they stomp on the rights of another.

you're obviously not onto it enough to realize this is not only ridiculous, but logically applies both ways

Remember common sense doesn’t work on some people or in some games, even now after players got restricted from queuing with Friends players are blaming their losses and lack of skill on others as was predicted.

@choovanski.5462 said:

@Ithilwen.1529 said:You can't play with your friends because it destroys the fun of others. One person's rights end where they stomp on the rights of another.

you're obviously not onto it enough to realize this is not only ridiculous, but logically applies both ways

Which is why I have suggested many times that anet should return to the old queue system. Team Arena for parties up to 5 and Solo Arena for solo players.

Forcing people to play alone destroys the fun of others. One person's rights end where they stomp on the rights of another.

Not everyone doesn't have any friends to play with. Just because you're alone doesn't mean you have to force everyone else to be also. You really are so adamant about playing alone that you whine about other people playing together because you can't handle the fact that other people have friends. Pathetic.

232 comments. 170 thumbs up. People generally don't agree with your statements.

@Ithilwen.1529 said:

@choovanski.5462 said:

Which is why I have suggested many times that anet should return to the old queue system. Team Arena for parties up to 5 and Solo Arena for solo players.

Good suggestion. I don't agree with your first one though.

Archived