Suggestion: Guild Hall Flag/Banner Decorations

I personally love flags, to me one of the most epic aspects of fantasy imagery in books and movies is banners flags and pennants flapping in the wind over vast armies. So i would LOVE to have more flags and banners in my guild hall.

Some suggestions of possible Banners and Flags are:

1. Guild Emblem (the most crucial, why is this not a thing???)
  2. Lions Arch
  3. Vigil
  4. Durmen Priory
  5. Order of Whispers
  6. Pact
  7. Sunspears
  8. Order of Shadows
  9. Amoon Oasis
  10. Elona
  11. Kourna
  12. Vabbi
  13. Istan

Note: I did not include enemy factions such as Joko's because thats not a faction we as players would ever belong to and are unlikely to truly ally ourselves with (no, using them as a means to an end to protect Amoon Oasis, and/or tricking them to fight for us doesnt count). So from a story concept, no guild would actually celebrate Joko(an enemy) in their guild hall. However this faction is none-the-less popular among players -who appearently, contrary to Story, are inherently evil- so maybe it should be included anyways.

Well at the rate of which they add decorations you might get your wish. In about 20 years. :p there are still a ton of already in game assets I’d love to see added as decorations but it seems like due to the no guild team it’s a pipe dream expecting a steady flow of them. Hoping for a bunch in this living story update but not holding my breath.

@Cronospere.8143 said:They have a gilded banner in-game. but noone knows how to make it.I agree on all the banners you suggested, most of them are already ingame so they only have to twist it a bit, to also be able to build by scribes

Yeah, ive seen that gilded-banner exist in the decoration tab, but there is currently no way to obtain it. Though, 'gilded' doesnt nessisarily mean 'guild emblem', and as its not currently obtainable, its impossible to know for sure. Honestly, I feel the guild banner is the most important as it the only banner that represents our guild, it should have been the first one we were able to unlock/buy/craft, and dont understand why its not in game.

Archived