AikijinX's Thief Roaming Vol.4 With DeadEye Footage

AikijinX.6258

AikijinX here, I hope you enjoy the video just as much as I enjoyed recording the clips! Please be sure to (Like, Comment, and Subscribe) if you want to keep updated with new content, and Don't be shy to ask for my Build information!, I'd be happy to provide via Youtube Private Messages, or official Guild wars 2 Forums, Just message (AikijinX.6258)

Shooting this montage was pretty fun! I wanted to mix it up a little and add a bit of everything in this montage (S/D, D/P, and of course Rifle), I feel as though this may be the route for my future montages, They all kind of sync together! Dead Eye will definitely be a breath of fresh air in terms of future montages though! So Stay tuned, and keep on alert for more content incoming (:

P.S---- My future montages will have their UI a lot smaller than current UI setup, so no more gigantic chat block!

@Baron Von Nikoli.7128 said:Awesome video AikijinX! Some truly impressive fights. All those auras!!! Makes me want to dust off my poor neglected Daredevil. I would PM you to ask if I could get your build, but I can't seem to find out how to send PM's in the new forums... Any chance you could PM me with your build?

@Sontaran.5904 said:Awesome gameplay! It looks like your s/d setup works well for brawling but takes longer to drop enemies. More please. =)

Also, could you share your s/d build? I want to test something similar.

Thank You guys for the support! In terms of the build, and messaging you guys on here, i am not quite sure where that feature is myself haha!, so Ill give you a link to my youtube channel, and it'll take you to my "About" section. ( On the right hand side you will see a little message box that you can message me there. It's right under the "Stats")https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClCqb1YOa7_mgLGJ5AHsHLA/about?view_as=subscriber

Back after a year (me not you) and still some things don't change. I've said it before and I'll say it again, y'all need to leave those poor roaming groups alone they have families too. Those numbers were disgusting. But all in all you did a good job using the utilities you did have off cooldown to their best potential and overall playing with the hands you were dealt but I wouldn't expect any less of you

Archived