Video - Soulbeast (Berserker Mode)

Sol.4310

Hi, I've made new video. Soulbeast Berserker Mode, yes it's hella fun and cleans people up.

First 2 clips you will notice something messed up. I do Worldly Impact directly on top of ranger and it does nothing. Shortly after I run to mid and I do Worldly Impact on a Warrior, take note of the damage. I think I broke the game......

Video Link -

Same build as my last video, I now use Berserker amulet with Scholar Runes. Some parts I use Trolls or Jacaranda, running tests to see which I like more. I can say this probably the best Burst build I've played so far.

Enjoy.

@Lujin.4621 said:Lol @ how the necros often just run on point mindlessly seeing you from a far but probly thinking "its just a druid no worries" then comes the massive crits and they regret...

Mindless zerglings, it's so funny it happens almost every game. There Fotm players who just want to rise in rank. Best part is they make my life easy, it's shame I always seem to get stuck with these kind of players.... Hard to carry when you're full glass cannon.

It's like the overconfidence makes them fail to realise there are some builds that counter them such as this one.They could break line of sight, leave the point and force you to come closer, it's always the issue with longbow auto, damage becomes trash at melee range.

@Lujin.4621 said:It's like the overconfidence makes them fail to realise there are some builds that counter them such as this one.They could break line of sight, leave the point and force you to come closer, it's always the issue with longbow auto, damage becomes trash at melee range.

It's a horrible mess when you get stuck close to Scourge they just eat you alive, at least with this build I can wipe them off the map, just wish I'd get more stable team comps. Mind you I did win 10 games in a row thanks to decent team comp.

I honestly recommend giving it a run it's hard at first but damn its fun lol feels so rewarding when you see the Necro just drop dead in seconds. Few games I've had thieves follow me around training my target.

Archived