ATs for 2v2, 3v3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

ATs for 2v2, 3v3

LUST.7241LUST.7241 Member ✭✭✭

I get that people want to play with friends and they should have a separate team leaderboard (party of 2,3,5), but there are significantly less duo+ than solors (any game can prove this, not only in GW2) while full parties of 5 stick to AT. Few people against the block to Duo past 1600 don't understand that duo'ing is a huge problem for rating accuracy since the matchmaking algorithm handles it terribly. Just look how predictable playing off-hours is for leaderboard masters and how some people are placed way higher (or rarely lower) than they should be.

Honestly, they could just have ATs for 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5. Rework the deathmatch PvP maps for 2v2 and 3v3. That's the realistic option.
Make the current ranked fully solo, profession lock (reduce the RNG of getting stuck with 2 core thieves) and have ATs for 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5.

All my alts are just storage for my Engi.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.